[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Public Service Announcement

darin3

sent to mom and brother. I want to know who showed them the internet  :D

1271918[/snapback]

Amen. I told my mom to not send me that crap anymore now I get 0 emails from her unless it 100% pertains to me. A part of me wishes I get a little of the crap though, I can't spend all of my free time at the huddle. :D

I get so sick and tired of receiving those junk e-mails from friends and family. I decided to reply with a "gee, I would love to hear how you're doing, instead of getting those chain e-mails...please stop sending them." Oh my goodness, WW3 ensued. The responses ranged from "I won't burden you with any e-mail anymore", to, "I don't like them either, but thought I'd share my hell with you."

It's amazing how people take it as a personal affront when you tactfully ask them not to do it anymore. Thanx for the vid darin, it'll come in handy for future junk mail that comes my way.

I get so sick and tired of receiving those junk e-mails from friends and family. I decided to reply with a "gee, I would love to hear how you're doing, instead of getting those chain e-mails...please stop sending them." Oh my goodness, WW3 ensued. The responses ranged from "I won't burden you with any e-mail anymore", to, "I don't like them either, but thought I'd share my hell with you."

It's amazing how people take it as a personal affront when you tactfully ask them not to do it anymore. Thanx for the vid darin, it'll come in handy for future junk mail that comes my way.

1272958[/snapback]

A week doesn't go by that 2-3 friends send me something. I usually send them the snopes take on it, which 99% of the time is 'false'. Sometimes they write back saying, "Well, I did it anyway. What can it hurt?". :D