[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Pretty disturbing story

skins

I want enemy combatants summarily executed and their bodies incinerated so liberals like you wont have to worry that some assholio that planned to murder Americans on a grand scale was afforded his constitutional rights.

Yeah, I miss the old days when Clinton would just kill Vince Foster and be done with his enemies. Bush is way too kind.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... I will bite. I could care less about the rights of terrorists. When it come to safety, I do not care about rights. I mean that. It is my opinion if you are an enemy of the US, you do not get to use our rights. You lose all rights. Oh well.

(1) How do you determine whether someone is or is not a terrorist? That's the whole point of laws and rights. The government has to charge the person with a crime and then prove it.

(2) Go read Big John's sig line. That is what America is all about. You apparently hate America and what it is America stands for.

Did you guys read in the first link how he was 'tortured'? He didn't have a bunkmate, a nice soft pillow and cushy mattress or a TV with Xbox. And sometimes the loud noise of the guards doing their job would wake him up. Other times the only human contact he had was the guard bringing him 3 free meals a day. Boo f'n hoo. Cry me an f'n river. Justice takes time.

Exactly...just like Gitmo. You see these guys playing soccer, praying to allah, unreal.

(1) How do you determine whether someone is or is not a terrorist? That's the whole point of laws and rights. The government has to charge the person with a crime and then prove it.

(2) Go read Big John's sig line. That is what America is all about. You apparently hate America and what it is America stands for.

No sweetcheeks. I just hate the libs that are ruining this country and putting me at risk because of their laws.

Ben Franklin was not dealing with terrorists like these devils. If we were fighting a uniformed army, I would be in favor of certain rights. However, terrorists that hide like scum deserve nothing. Nothing at all. Like the other posts have said, they actually are treated better than they deserve.

You guys are freaking unreal. Not a soul here is claiming that dude should be slapped on the wrist and sent on his way. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER OR NOT HE AN EVIL MAN THAT SHOULD ROT IN HELL. I'd like to assume the government has some rather damming evidence on this guy or they wouldn't just lock up without trial. Assuming that is correct, would it kill them to actually charge the man with a crime?

This is not about how we should punish terrorists. This is about appropriate protocol for dealing with ALLEGED criminals. What is so limp wristed about arresting the guy, charging the guy, keeping him in a high security prison, trying the guy, and then punishing him if found guilty? WHAT GIVES US THE RIGHT TO OUST THE LIKES OF SADDAM IN THE NAME OF LIBERTY AND FREEDOM AND ALL THAT IF WE IGNORE THEM OURSELVES.

When we describe the atrocities of despots, without fail we mention the fact that they randomly executed people and imprisoned them without charges. This is precisely what you morons are advocating we do here.

You guys are a freaking disgrace

Edited by detlef

You guys are freaking unreal. Not a soul here is claiming that dude should be slapped on the wrist and sent on his way. THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHETHER OR NOT HE AN EVIL MAN THAT SHOULD ROT IN HELL. I'd like to assume the government has some rather damming evidence on this guy or they wouldn't just lock up without trial. Assuming that is correct, would it kill them to actually charge the man with a crime?

This is not about how we should punish terrorists. This is about appropriate protocol for dealing with ALLEGED criminals. What is so limp wristed about arresting the guy, charging the guy, keeping him in a high security prison, trying the guy, and then punishing him if found guilty? WHAT GIVES US THE RIGHT TO OUST THE LIKES OF SADDAM IN THE NAME OF LIBERTY AND FREEDOM AND ALL THAT IF WE IGNORE THEM OURSELVES.

When we describe the atrocities of despots, without fail we mention the fact that they randomly executed people and imprisoned them without charges. This is precisely what you morons are advocating we do here.

You guys a freaking disgrace

wow

You guys a freaking disgrace

Wow is right. When was the last time you or any other bleeding heart lib appeaser started a post about how our soldiers are treated when they are captured? Why don't you scream about something that matters instead of worrying about some scumbag's rights. Yes I would like to see them executed. Trial or not. Too bad. By the way, Canada welcomes you any time lib.

Edited by Zeke 1982

Wow is right. When was the last time you or any other bleeding heart lib appeaser started a post about how our soldiers are treated when they are captured? Why don't you scream about something that matters instead of worrying about some scumbag's rights. Yes I would like to see them executed. Trial or not. Too bad. By the way, Canada welcomes you any time lib.

Where, oh wise one, do we draw the line and who draws it? It a slippery freaking slope that can be avoided if we simply try the scumbag and then put a bullet in his head. Very simple actually. Then we can actually walk the walk of spreading freedom and democracy.

Where, oh wise one, do we draw the line and who draws it? It a slippery freaking slope that can be avoided if we simply try the scumbag and then put a bullet in his head. Very simple actually. Then we can actually walk the walk of spreading freedom and democracy.

Slippery slope? Whatever. We have yet to execute one of these guys. I think your bleeding heart liberal principles are safe. The only thing we have done is hold these scumbags and keep them from killing us. That works for me.

Note the conspicuous lack of an answer to the question. Typical ©

Ok Moron. Let's see you answer this question. Please tell me the plan of the dems to keep us safe? Please tell me their solution to Iran and NK? Please tell me if they will repeal our tax cuts. Please tell me the exact way they plan to secure the border. Please tell me the plan to win Iraq. A prize to you if you can answer any of these questions without attacking Bush. You are on the clock libs.

The "conservatives" on this board would feel a lot more at home in the former Soviet Union ... where it truly was acceptable to lock up or execute enemies of the state without a trial and presentation of evidence ...

Perhaps we should start refering to "Komrade Spain" ...

Fortunately, at least some here on this board know that the freedoms America stand for are inalienable to all Americans, not to be withheld at the mere word of agents of the government without proof ...

:D

You guys are a freaking disgrace

The Constitution doesnt apply to enemy combatants. The Islamofacist whose rights so desperately concern you, was freshly back from an Al Queda training camp, and had his marching orders in his possession at the time we "captured" behind our lines. He was here to kill Americans. No of you have even tried to deny any of that because quite simply, you cant. What you and all the other commies dont understand is that they are at war with us. They are soldiers in this thing and we need to view them as such. Consequently, the good ole US Constitution is not even applicable in this case. I am just sorry we didnt frag his sorry ass before the libs could start defending him...

The "conservatives" on this board would feel a lot more at home in the former Soviet Union ... where it truly was acceptable to lock up or execute enemies of the state without a trial and presentation of evidence ...

That is humorous coming from a liberal Democrat. You guys constantly defended the actions of the Soviet Union and consistently took their side against ours. I was speechless when I got to college back in the early 1980s and listened to Dems talk so negatively about our gobment but didnt ever criticize Russia. It was like living in Bizzaro World. I knew then that liberals hated this country and would eventually lead to our demise.

Perhaps we should start refering to "Komrade Spain" ...

Fortunately, at least some here on this board know that the freedoms America stand for are inalienable to all Americans, not to be withheld at the mere word of agents of the government without proof ...

I hope that is important to you after one of these scumbags we let go blows up a school. Let's worry about the scumbags. Good strategy.

The Constitution doesnt apply to enemy combatants. The Islamofacist whose rights so desperately concern you, was freshly back from an Al Queda training camp, and had his marching orders in his possession at the time we "captured" behind our lines. He was here to kill Americans. No of you have even tried to deny any of that because quite simply, you cant. What you and all the other commies dont understand is that they are at war with us. They are soldiers in this thing and we need to view them as such. Consequently, the good ole US Constitution is not even applicable in this case. I am just sorry we didnt frag his sorry ass before the libs could start defending him...

Captured behind our lines = in the US, where he was born and was a citizen.

Enemy combatant? Who did he attack? Who was he going to attack? Shouldn't this be proven?

Spain, no one combats it because we all believe that it is more likely than not true. But that does not excuse the government from having to prove the charges ...

I guess I should just accept that Spain and his group will accept anything that the GWB administration says at face value ... I mean, they have never been wrong or deceptive about anything involving alleged threats against the US ... I mean like Iraq, WMD and such ...