[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2007 IDP Mock Draft Chat, Banter & Bashing

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D No sh!t! :taptaptap:

The guy's running his yap over here & he's been up for almost half an hour at the draft site...

i was torn on what direction to go with the pick if djax or cooley were gone...had a customer and then needed to look at which way I wanted to go

Maybe he realized he's getting his arse handed to him & he quit.

:clap:

:D:tup::doh::D:D

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:D I'm gonna destroy 3WZ! Took Bob 1 pick before I was all fired up to take him!

Had Sanders in this same league/mock last yr, and he hurt me several times when I thought he was playing, but didnt. Damn game time decision players piss me off.

QUOTE(URLACHERisGOD @ 7/6/07 1:18pm) I'm gonna destroy 3WZ! Took Bob 1 pick before I was all fired up to take him!

Had Sanders in this same league/mock last yr, and he hurt me several times when I thought he was playing, but didnt. Damn game time decision players piss me off.

love how he plays but HATE the fact he's a GTD too many times.

Edited by boat_hacked

love how he plays but HATE the fact he's a GTD too many times.

Dman you, you continue to swipe my wait till next round players.

J Allen will be a top 10 DL, even after missing 4 games

Also had Lofa lined up, then went another direction, hoping he slid. But no, you had to swipe him too. :D lol

Sorry, had my truck broken into last night and had to wait for the cops.

No need to apologize, my man. This draft is cranking along pretty well. More than half finished when it was supposed to start yesterday? That works.

On a side note - hope you didn't lose anything too valuable or that can't be replaced easily.

Edited by Bronco Billy

No need to apologize, my man. This draft is cranking along pretty well. More than half finished when it was supposed to start yesterday? That works.

On a side note - hope you didn't lose anything too valuable or that can't be replaced easily.

that sucks

Smashed the back window of my truck. Sentimental value of a sticker I had on the window. Ripped my center console to all hell (it was already mickey-moused back together after my truck was broken into about a year ago) and stole my stereo. Actually didn't like the one that was in there (which was provided by insurance company last year). Fortunately, though, they neglected to look in my console between the seats (Sirius radio, $150 voice recorder, etc.) and left the amp and woofer. Real smash-and-grab job. Idiots left a screwdriver in the truck. Still sucks. Now gotta deal with insurance company, have window and stereo replaced, etc. Bleh.

On a side note, I thought for sure I'd lose Hasselbeck to swiss with his 2 picks agead of me. Glad to get him in the 13th - man, his ADP had dropped like a rock this year. I stole him in another IDP draft earlier this year (at least thought it was steaing) in the 10th round.

Man, this league is shaping up to be damn competitve...

On a side note, I thought for sure I'd lose Hasselbeck to swiss with his 2 picks agead of me. Glad to get him in the 13th - man, his ADP had dropped like a rock this year. I stole him in another IDP draft earlier this year (at least thought it was steaing) in the 10th round.

Man, this league is shaping up to be damn competitve...

I dont know, Im not that thrilled yet, with my squad.

Damn you, you continue to swipe my wait till next round players.

J Allen will be a top 10 DL, even after missing 4 games

Also had Lofa lined up, then went another direction, hoping he slid. But no, you had to swipe him too. :D lol

:D lol. think everyone has had a player we'd hoped would slide a round only to have him snagged before he came around to us. Seriously, at that pick was tossing between him and Hali, noticed Bushwacked took Hali right after Allen went.

last year, Allen and Kampman were my DEs in my local IDP. love the motor in Allen.

Edited by boat_hacked