[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Randy Moss Haters Anonymous

WaterMan

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moss is a punk, but I think he's got some good ball left in him and drafted him in several leagues. Now all he has to do is repeat today's performance 15 times this season. :D

I'm pretty sure he doesn't have to do that, unless you're anticipating 3,000 yards receiving from him this year.

and i posed the question before my keeper draft (last year of 5)...Moss or Roy Williams. I was told nothing short of I am ridiculous for the notion...Roy got his TD, but so did the other 8WR's they have on that team...looks like Brady has found his number one...I wish i played my gut...i know its week 1 and all, but NE looks fierce and Moss when not giving his all (at least it looked like he wasnt running hard) can be dominant.

Trade Moss now!!!

Agreed, unfortunately, either his attitude or an injury will prevent him from being a top WR this season.

He's such an arrogant d-bag, that post game interview made me want to smack that smug little smile right off his face. :D

moss is a tool... always has been always will be

yeah one of Tom's many explosive ones..... Brady doesn't care what your name is as long as you do your assignment.....Welker 4 early catches drops the ball = no love until late 3rd quarter... Belicheck is like an evil genius wait until next week run run run....just because they can.

For all the times I heard something along the lines of "Moss is a washup/all done" this offseason:

Oh, REALLY?

It's just one game. Usually, when a WR from NE has a great game, he disappears the next. My guess is that Stallworth will have a decent game next week.

It's just one game. Usually, when a WR from NE has a great game, he disappears the next. My guess is that Stallworth will have a decent game next week.

Stallworth had a great game, he didn't pull his hamstring like every season. Doesn't finishing the game count as a good game?

I'm still not convinced by Moss. He had a great game. He'll turn in a few solid performances . . . but just when you need him, that hammy will flare up and you'll be boned. OK, maybe the couple times he's burned me over the years has me jaded . . . but I still have no problem passing on Moss.

I never had any doubt, and now that I think about it, i wouldn't be surpised if he leads the league in TDs this year...I took Smitty in the 20 questions, but that's based on Delhomme feeding his big dogs till they're stuff, and a bit of homerism...

I like Moss - he is still one my favorite players. When healty, he brings alot more to the table. Defenses have to account for him almost all the time with not only one, but two players. That long TD pass, he had three guys on him. He makes the offense better...

Randy Moss is still a good-for-nothing, me-first gangsta who's wasted the chance to become the greatest of all time in favor of smoking dope and paying for everything with straight cash, homie. I will never, never never never own him, no matter how good a producer I think he might be.

Which is, you know, why I paid big bucks for Brady this year in my MML. :D

Peace

policy

• 2 weeks later...