[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Walking Dead on AMC

montster

Season 2.5 is definitely better than season 2.0.

Didn't see Dale's demise coming. Pretty emotional, especially the way he lifted his head up toward the barrel of the gun before Darryl said "Sorry brother" and pulled the trigger.

Young Carl (don't play with the walkers young man) has got to be having a major attack of the guilts...unless he's turning to a little psychopath. "Do it dad!"

Agree with Montster, Merle the crazy redneck could be part of that dangerous group.

Here is a season 2 finale spoiler I keep seeing online, but I don't know if it's legit. I'll cover it up, so ignore it if you don't want to know.

Shane will die in the season 2 finale. Not sure how.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Has anyone else asked himself this question: "Why am I watching this show when I don't like any of the characters?"

I think that I like T-Dog the best because he has had one line in the past two episodes.

And BTW, karls mom might be the worst mom ever. Not even close.

There are walkers in the countryside, and he is wandering around unsupervised. When the go on super high alert lockdown, guess who is somehow outside at night? When there is a prisoner in the barn, guess who can sneak in and talk to him?

Instead of the hat, Karl should be wearing a fricken cowbell instead.

My prediction is that Jenner (dude from the CDC) whispered that everyone will turn into zombies when dead whether they are bitten or not. That it is airborne, and you dont need to be physically bit or scratched to come back as a walker.

Which pretty much sucks for everyone.

My prediction is that Jenner (dude from the CDC) whispered that everyone will turn into zombies when dead whether they are bitten or not. That it is airborne, and you dont need to be physically bit or scratched to come back as a walker.

Which pretty much sucks for everyone.

I don't think it's that. Shane was infected. It happened when he and Rick got in the fight a few episodes ago, when Shane locked himself in that bus. He copied Rick's trick of cutting his hand to lure the zombies with fresh blood. Except that some of the zombie blood got into Shane's cut and into his bloodstream. (When Rick and Shane inspected the bodies of the two zombie police officers in the parking lot, they noted there were no bites, only scratches.) Then when Shane was with the prisoner, they edited in those jump cuts to make it seem Shane was losing his mind, that maybe he was turning into a zombie. Randall had all kinds of open wounds -- some of Shane's blood probably infected Randall at some point during their "escape." The question now is, did Rick get infected by Shane, too?

Edit: I really think the CDC guy told Lori she was pregnant. If it was something about the zombies, I think he would've told the "leader," Rick.

Edited by montster

I don't think it's that. Shane was infected. It happened when he and Rick got in the fight a few episodes ago, when Shane locked himself in that bus. He copied Rick's trick of cutting his hand to lure the zombies with fresh blood. Except that some of the zombie blood got into Shane's cut and into his bloodstream. (When Rick and Shane inspected the bodies of the two zombie police officers in the parking lot, they noted there were no bites, only scratches.) Then when Shane was with the prisoner, they edited in those jump cuts to make it seem Shane was losing his mind, that maybe he was turning into a zombie. Randall had all kinds of open wounds -- some of Shane's blood probably infected Randall at some point during their "escape." The question now is, did Rick get infected by Shane, too?

Edit: I really think the CDC guy told Lori she was pregnant. If it was something about the zombies, I think he would've told the "leader," Rick.

Pretty sure that he whispered that into Ricks ear . . .:oldunsure: And that doesnt explain the prisoner that had a broken neck, and then all of a sudden was a walker at night with no other walkers around him. If there were walkers that bit/infected him, then he would have been eaten, not turned into a walker as his neck was snapped. And when people are bitten/infected, they get a bad fever pretty much right away. Randall had open wounds only on his wrists, not all over.

They should just send T-dog out on every single errand and search party. That guy is useless as hell.

Pretty sure that he whispered that into Ricks ear . . .:oldunsure: And that doesnt explain the prisoner that had a broken neck, and then all of a sudden was a walker at night with no other walkers around him. If there were walkers that bit/infected him, then he would have been eaten, not turned into a walker as his neck was snapped. And when people are bitten/infected, they get a bad fever pretty much right away. Randall had open wounds only on his wrists, not all over.

They should just send T-dog out on every single errand and search party. That guy is useless as hell.

You're right, he whispered in Rick's ear. I got mixed up.

I still think Shane was infected and in turn infected Randall. As a plot device, would it matter more if someone became a zombie the instant they died, or if you could somehow still be infected without being bitten? Twice, they made sure to point out that zombies had no bite marks, only scratches and cuts. If the survivors all start viewing each other as possible infected zombies rather than simply fellow normal people, I think that goes a lot farther in creating tension than what happens if one of them suddenly dies.

I still think Shane was infected and in turn infected Randall. As a plot device, would it matter more if someone became a zombie the instant they died, or if you could somehow still be infected without being bitten? Twice, they made sure to point out that zombies had no bite marks, only scratches and cuts. If the survivors all start viewing each other as possible infected zombies rather than simply fellow normal people, I think that goes a lot farther in creating tension than what happens if one of them suddenly dies.

Or getting stobbed with a knofe covered in dry walker blood.

While I agree with how that would be a great plot device, they are running out of characters to do so. Unless they pick up quite a few more in their group. They made it a point to show how people tunr when they are infected, slowly getting sick, running a fever and eventually turning.

Didnt they say that the security guards did NOT have any cuts or scratches? Kinda like randall, who only had self inflicted abrasions from his handcuffs? :thinking:

im also on the everybody is already infected bandwagon. remember the guy they came across in the woods that had hung himself but was now a zombie? hung, died, turned.

one episode left. time to leave the farm and meet other survivors. i wonder who will die leaving the farm. probably most of herschels family that never gets lines anyway.

If Shane strikes out on his own, which I don't think he will, but if he does will the Sheriff's boy stand there shouting "Shane! Come back Shane!"

Maybe he'll just shoot him in the head? :shrug:

In any universe out there where a zombie apocalypse has occurred when someone dies they rise again. Doesn’t matter if you have been bitten or not. That is part of the mystic of the genre. After the 1980s the explanation has been viruses that create the zombies so technically, every living human on the planet should already be exposed and when they die – they rise. The only universe where this did not occur was in the original Resident Evil games back in the mid and late 90s.

my only question is why not shoot Shane when you had the chance...why take the chance that he doenst shoot you when you get close enough to stab him...isn't shooting him more sure than stabbing him?

Has anyone else wondered why they don't take the fight to the walkers? I mean they are in a rural area with an obviously small population base. I'm thinking to find some explosives and put them under a tree with someone buried in a pit nearby to light the fuse. Hang a cage full of live chickens about 20 feet in a tree and draw as many in a possible then blow them up? Rinse, repeat.

Is anyone surprised that the group killed their best fighter minutes before the zombies stormed the wire?

I like how the emergency drove everyone into the house, where they lost track of the only ten year old wearing a sherrif's hat, and he ends up half a mile from the house.

Edited by Pope Flick