[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

california huddlers

Bier Meister

Is there anywhere to look at league rules and fees?

Nothing official yet, but the easiest way to do this would be to use The Faultline BOTH league MFL website from 2008. BC and Darin set it up.

• 2 weeks later...
we'll figure something out... btw- heading to sonoma tomorrow

Damn bier sorry didnt see the post...... let me know about whats going on with the league. Pretty busy the next couple months as my sister is getting married. My wife and I are in the wedding and basically doing everything so we are gonna be swamped on most weekends. But I'll see what I can do.

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

while i am very eager to do this league, i am in limbo right now with work. I am waiting for them to complete the background check to receive my starting date and schedule.... wreaking havoc with all of my leagues.

edit:

if this is going to happen i only know it is going impossible for me to be commish, but i would commit myself to assist whomever takes the reins.

Edited by Bier Meister

• 5 months later...

Hey guys let's start now and get this thing rolling for the upcoming season... Maybe send some PM's out to those who were interested last year and see if we can't lock down a crew! I will be first to officially say I am in! Who's next?

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you guys have trouble finding enough people, you could always do three divisions... NorCal, SoCal, and "formerly Cal" (myself, Darin, Jojo, ABWF, etc.). :lol:

However we can get it done sounds good to me... Since it is probably impossible to get all together for a in person live draft most likely do an online live draft.