[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tebow stinks.

Do Work Son

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. The wheels come off the cart. Everyone, and especially Tebow's play in the 2nd half, get the blame for this one. Completely unprepared to play BUF, and dragged them around in the first half to get their asses kicked in the 2nd half. Awful. Now they'll be playing for their lives against the Chefs next week.

Tebow should be flogged for allowing 40pts to be scored on him.

No. But the naysayers have been saying for 2 months that the defense is the biggest part of the winning streak, and when they stop playing lights out Tebow's offense won't be able to score enough to win games.

Tebow should be flogged for allowing 40pts to be scored on him.

You do realize that 14 of those points came on INTs run back for TDs and 7 came on a punt return. So, in essence, the D allowed 19. I did not see the picks themselves and have no idea whether they were bad passes or the WRs fault or what not. But they were certainly not the fault of the D.

You do realize that 14 of those points came on INTs run back for TDs and 7 came on a punt return. So, in essence, the D allowed 19. I did not see the picks themselves and have no idea whether they were bad passes or the WRs fault or what not. But they were certainly not the fault of the D.

One was basically a strip fumble of Tebow except the ball popped straight up into the air instead of on the ground.

Nope didn't realize that. I was too mesmerized watching Sanchez's ineptitude.

I did notice Tebow with one other pass that definitely should have been intercepted. He hit the Buffalo defender right in the hands but he was stripped by the Denver receiver.

Still, I bet Tebow stays gracious and has a Merry Christmas and comes out upbeat next week.

No. But the naysayers have been saying for 2 months that the defense is the biggest part of the winning streak, and when they stop playing lights out Tebow's offense won't be able to score enough to win games.

Yep..and his nuthuggers keep saying that all he does is win...well....not really. Crunch time is coming and his style(not just his own passing suckiness) has been shown to be lacking. No consistent passing skills = no chance at winning big games consistently.

I think the guy can play if they'd just take the training wheels off the first 3 quarters.

Un-f'n-believable. Playoff berth on the line, and DEN again gets its head handed to it in the 2nd Quarter again. They simply refuse to throw the football in the 1st half, as is typical since Tebow has been starting. Tebow is 3 of 4, 2 passes in the 1st Q, 2 passes in the 2nd Q. Yeah - that play calling sure isn't a detriment to the offense moving the f'n ball and scoring at all, guys. What was I thinking?

Yep . . . when you lose to a team that has lost 7 straight games, really the only person that can hold them back is the playcalling.

When a guy is 13-30 for 185 yards and 4 picks, I know I sure want him throwing a LOT more. :wacko: Really the only reason they lost and have NEEDED 4th quarter magic in other games is that clearly the offensive coordinator just cant realize the passing brilliance of Tim tebow and is for some unknown reason having him run the ball instead of letting Tebow just go out and be magical.

:tup:

So to sum up . . . .First, it was that the OC was sabotaging Tebows chances by asking him to make "NFL throws", like a 10 yard out pattern and moaning and groaning that he just doesnt utilize tebow properly. Then the team designs the entire offense around Tebow and runs the spread option and barely asks him to pass (because he has shown no indication of being a successful passing QB). That has done just enough to speak by in close games, and get blown out when defended properly, or the other team gets a significant lead. Now when playing a very INFERIOR opponent, the reason for the loss is that the OC is keeping the magical passing talent that is Tim Tebow under wraps for some nefarious reason, when it is obvious that Tim Tebow is secretly an AWESOME passer that just isnt getting the calls to shine earlier in games.

Best.

thread.

Evah.

I still like him. Crashing down to earth isn't a bad thing for him, he probably needs to be humbled a bit for his own development's sake. His head was probably getting a bit big for him with all the massive publicity, and hopefully he'll tone down all the in your face religious stuff in the future. Lets remember this is only his second year and he's had himself a pretty good run on the whole this year, as had his team He's a good guy though and I think he has a long career ahead of him.

I still like him. Crashing down to earth isn't a bad thing for him, he probably needs to be humbled a bit for his own development's sake. His head was probably getting a bit big for him with all the massive publicity, and hopefully he'll tone down all the in your face religious stuff in the future. Lets remember this is only his second year and he's had himself a pretty good run on the whole this year, as had his team He's a good guy though and I think he has a long career ahead of him.

He is a good guy and a good Football player. He is not a good Quarterback

I wasn't under the impression that was a problem. And if it was, that's amazing, because while he's gotten no shortage of attention, much of it has not exactly been the kind of thing that one would let go to one's head. Because plenty of it has been from guys saying he's not good enough.

Assuming Tebow has the character that they say he does (and I'm not doubting that at all), I can't fathom how he could have let their winning streak go to his head. Especially in light of the nay sayers hardly slowing down during it.

Next week, if OAK wins and DEN winds up losing its last three to lose the division lead and not make the playoffs, does Tebow go from Savoir to Judas and open the window for Elway to draft a new QB?

Elway's in church all day praying for another loss. He's not a good actor, and he grits his teeth to say anything slightly positive about the current situation.

Assuming Tebow has the character that they say he does (and I'm not doubting that at all), I can't fathom how he could have let their winning streak go to his head. Especially in light of the nay sayers hardly slowing down during it.

Agree. I really doubt this is the case.