[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tebow stinks.

Do Work Son

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be extremely surprised if the Broncos lose by less than 2 TD's.

Whenever Tebow is involved, it's certifiable bizarro-world. NOTHING would surprise me.

I am very much looking forward to this weekend's game. It should give some indication of how talented Denver's defense is. Frankly it has been difficult to get a read on that when they have been playing mostly teams with average offenses when healthy, but which have been far from healthy when the Broncos have faced them.

Also, new England has allowed other opponents a fair amont of offensive opportunity. With a few games now under his belt it will be intersting to see if Tebow can move that offense with greater consistency.

'

This, for sure. As a former Defensive player and still Defensive coach, I can't for the life of me figure out why a Defense can't be played and dominating against this guy for a full game. Chicago did the best job last week, for three quarters or so. Then, goodbye spy and hello prevent. Players get open, lanes are more defined, you start playing on your heels, the friggin red sea parts. The kid has no quit, momentum swings, his team continues to believe, and the opponent starts to also. Weird chit happens and Broncos win ugly again. Play the spy and one the whole game, alternating safety or backer. Make him move to his right if at all possible. Win the game and be called Satan.

I'd be extremely surprised if the Broncos lose by less than 2 TD's.

:wacko: The Pats have only won three games by more than 14 points, and one of those was against the Chiefs w/ Palko. I expect a very entertaining game.

Also feel a Brady "eff-you" game for the media focusing solely on Tebow. And when they focus on the Pats they don't focus on Brady even, they focus on Belichick. I remember last night the half-time show preview thing said "Tebow v Belichick".

Monster Brady eff-you game is upcoming.

as a result of that game I think maybe the tebow mystique gets knocked down a few pegs, but the idea that he can be a pretty decent NFL QB actually gains a little more credence. he played pretty well, IMO. if anything, better in the first half. if you watched it, you know it wasn't a lopsided game. couple key turnovers late in the first half, a couple weird untimely penalties early in the second half, and then the defense hit a stretch where they couldn't even slow brady down a little.