[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Have you guys tried Adderall?

matt770

I hear good things. I could use something to help me focus in the afternoons when I have work to do and I'm dicking around here and on other sites. Are doctors pretty loose with prescribing this stuff? Is it available generic yet?

I hear good things. I could use something to help me focus in the afternoons when I have work to do and I'm dicking around here and on other sites. Are doctors pretty loose with prescribing this stuff? Is it available generic yet?

Or the drugs could just help you focus more on fantasy football.

• Like 1

Try Theanine for the adhd. It can be bought over the counter and no side effects. The reason its not popular is because the drug companies cant make any big bucks from it.

other suppliments that can be bought over the counter are

Piracetam,choline,dmae, many others.

stuff you get from the script doctors are all narcotics and can be had quite easily if that is what you want to do. But they all come with side effects. Which will lead to more scripts. It a revolving circle which ends up with you taking something so you can sleep at night.

setting doctor appointments and writing scripts is what they do.

Edited by moneymakers

Try Theanine for the adhd. It can be bought over the counter and no side effects. The reason its not popular is because the drug companies cant make any big bucks from it.

other suppliments that can be bought over the counter are

Piracetam,choline,dmae, many others.

stuff you get from the script doctors are all narcotics and can be had quite easily if that is what you want to do. But they all come with side effects. Which will lead to more scripts. It a revolving circle which ends up with you taking something so you can sleep at night.

setting doctor appointments and writing scripts is what they do.

Can you snort any of those and what is the high like?

I've been on it since 2007. It is probably the best thing that has ever happened to me as far as career and productivity go. I used to take ADHD meds as a kid and they were brutal on me. After the kids were born I wanted to go back to school but because I flunked out of CC three times I knew I needed help. Good old Adderall helped me to maintain a 3.71 gpa while working full time and raising a family plus my career sky rocketed and my salary has almost tripled since 2007.

Can you snort any of those and what is the high like?

I know a guy that was caught snorting adderal and he gave some to his buddy.

He is now on probation.

adderal is a narcotic. selling his add meds for a buck a pill = FELONY.

go ahead a snort up johnny boy.

Felony = no more OBama entilements.

you live the rest of your life underground.

go ahead and snort up johnny boy.

you be cool.

I know a guy that was caught snorting adderal and he gave some to his buddy.

He is now on probation.

adderal is a narcotic. selling his add meds for a buck a pill = FELONY.

go ahead a snort up johnny boy.

Felony = no more OBama entilements.

you live the rest of your life underground.

go ahead and snort up johnny boy.

you be cool.

Haha, cool. You remind me of the library cop on Seinfeld.

If you're actually serious, I have more experoence than you wanna hear with the drug (and I didnt even really abuse it, but actually "needed it" to get through school), but I would literally have to take an adderall to even delve into it right now how bad it is to be dependent on amphetamines. The generic name is actually amphetamine tab.

Luckily i finally got off them several years back, but there are beter ways to handle ADD, if youre even that personality type. I really hate the word disorder, because its just a different personality type.

If this hasnt turned into a comedy thread by tomorrow, I can elaborate further when I'm sober and have had my adderall methadone (AKA coffee)

Adderall is a bitch to come off of. I only take it during the work week and give myself the weekend off (unless I have a lot to do). Each Saturday I go through mild withdraws but if I go 2 weeks or more on it and then stop it is horrible. That is the only real draw back for me. Once I'm done with school I am going to go off of it because I can't see taking a stimulant constantly for years as a healthy thing. I don't want to because of how I feel on it but I know I need to.