irish

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, notamomo said:

Hey Irish,

This is for all the marbles. Several decisions to consider, 1/2 ppr:

QB

Fitzmagic vs CIN or

Kyler at SEA

 

RB2

J.White at CLE or

Montgomery at KC

 

TE

Andrews at CLE or

Waller at KC

 

DST
Saints at TEN (I have Henry) or

Packers at MIN


Thanks for your solid advice last week and all season! Good luck...

 

 

Hey nota,

 

QB - tough decision as either could finish better but I'll take Fitz having the better matchup and not being the one playing in Seattle. 

RB2 - white by a smidge

TE - Waller 

D - Honestly, not thrilled with either defense, but would choose the Saints here. 

 

I'm glad things have worked out for ya this season and the advice has mostly been solid and helpful. Happy Holidays!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, irish said:

 

Hey nota,

 

QB - tough decision as either could finish better but I'll take Fitz having the better matchup and not being the one playing in Seattle. 

RB2 - white by a smidge

TE - Waller 

D - Honestly, not thrilled with either defense, but would choose the Saints here. 

 

I'm glad things have worked out for ya this season and the advice has mostly been solid and helpful. Happy Holidays!

Thanks again Irish. Just a note- this league has no add/drops after week 13, thus the limited options. Happy to be in the Final (again), especially with this squad. DHopkins, MThomas, and Godwin got me here. 😎
Happy holidays and New Year to you and yours!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, notamomo said:

Thanks again Irish. Just a note- this league has no add/drops after week 13, thus the limited options. Happy to be in the Final (again), especially with this squad. DHopkins, MThomas, and Godwin got me here. 😎
Happy holidays and New Year to you and yours!

 

I see. Thx and GL to you this weekend. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Irish, hey!

 

Which QB do you roll with this week ? (Standard league scoring)

 

Wentz vs Cowboys 

or

Cousins vs Packers ?

 

Thx. TL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thoughts Irish?:headbang:

 

Half PPR

 

QB

Tannehill/Rodgers

 

TE

Hollister/Cook

 

RB

Jones/Mostert/Boone/Conner

 

WR

Keenan/A.J. Brown/Perriman 

 

Flex 

from above! 

Edited by Sheenon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, THEISMANS_LEG said:

Irish, hey!

 

Which QB do you roll with this week ? (Standard league scoring)

 

Wentz vs Cowboys 

or

Cousins vs Packers ?

 

Thx. TL

 

Wentz for me. 

 

35 minutes ago, THEISMANS_LEG said:

Irish had another quick one for ya..

 

Which one of these guys for flex?

 

Gurley vs 9ers 

or 

Edelman vs Packers?

 

In standard, Gurley. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sheenon said:

Thoughts Irish?:headbang:

 

Half PPR

 

QB

Tannehill/Rodgers

 

TE

Hollister/Cook

 

RB

Jones/Mostert/Boone/Conner

 

WR

Keenan/A.J. Brown/Perriman 

 

Flex 

from above! 

 

QB - Tannehill

TE - Cook

RB - Jones

WR - Keenan

Flex - Boone 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Niner4life9 said:

@irish

Hey!!!

Full ppr 

Who would you go with Perriman or Fuller?

Thanks !

 

Hey Niner,

 

Give me Perriman. 

 

GL

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would like to hear your point of view on these please, Irish:

 

For WR3 and Flex, pick 2 of these:
AJ Brown

OBJ

A. Peterson

D. Washington

 

TE:

Doyle or Rudolph?

 

and for QB:  Cousins or Trubisky?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my current roster in 1 ppr league. Do I need to make any changes. I have a lot of players from the same team in cowboys, titans and broncos. Or do I stay put. Thanks

Qb- Dak @ Philly

Rb-Zeke @ Philly

Rb- Henry vs NO

Wr-Michael Thomas @ Tenn

Wr-Sutton vs Det

Te-Fant vs Det

Flex-AJ Brown vs NO

Def-NE

K-Gay(sat)

 

Bench options

Fuller @ TB (sat)

Diggs vs Minn

D. Washington @ LAC

Fitzpatrick vs Cin

 

Could also try to pick up a te off waivers in Witten, k. Smith or brate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Irish- im in a pickle and need some fellow Jersey advice

 

PPR

 

Sit 1- Edelman, Kupp, Landry, Perriman

 

Need 2 RB, 2 WR and a Flex out of

 

RB-Zeke, Ekeler, Singletary, AP, RJones

WR-Perriman, MWilliams, Fuller, Westbrook

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Would like to hear your point of view on these please, Irish:

 

For WR3 and Flex, pick 2 of these:
AJ Brown

OBJ

A. Peterson

D. Washington

 

TE:

Doyle or Rudolph?

 

and for QB:  Cousins or Trubisky?

 

I'd start Brown and Washington, think both have the greatest upside. And without question, i play Doyle. 

 

Not a big fan of cousins out Trubisky  but I'm leaning cousins in a big spot on MNF.

Edited by irish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Da-Chiefs83 said:

PPR help

I need 2 Rbs, 2 WRs and 1 flex

 

Nick Chubb, Aaron Jones, Mike Boone, D.Washington

 

DJ Moore, Will Fuller, Breshad Perriman

 

RBs - Jones and Boone

WRs - Moore and Perriman 

Flex - chubb 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, jvonsak said:

Here is my current roster in 1 ppr league. Do I need to make any changes. I have a lot of players from the same team in cowboys, titans and broncos. Or do I stay put. Thanks

Qb- Dak @ Philly

Rb-Zeke @ Philly

Rb- Henry vs NO

Wr-Michael Thomas @ Tenn

Wr-Sutton vs Det

Te-Fant vs Det

Flex-AJ Brown vs NO

Def-NE

K-Gay(sat)

 

Bench options

Fuller @ TB (sat)

Diggs vs Minn

D. Washington @ LAC

Fitzpatrick vs Cin

 

Could also try to pick up a te off waivers in Witten, k. Smith or brate

 

I like your lineup the way it is. 

Edited by irish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Red Storm said:

Torn on my line up this week. Need to start two of the following:

 

Gordon

Mostert

Dj moore

aj brown

 

thanks

 

For PPR, i think I'd start Gordon and Moore.  But brown is close. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, irish said:

 

I'd go with Perriman or Boone and give the slight edge to Perriman. Is there anyone else you can bench to start Boone too?

Maybe staring lineup is :

 

qb Lamar Jackson rb1 Chris Carson Rb 2 Aaron Jones wr1 Julio Jones Wr2 Tyreek Hill, te Dallas Goedert , def Denver Flex 1 Nick Chubb flex 2 ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, doobwaa said:

Irish- im in a pickle and need some fellow Jersey advice

 

PPR

 

Sit 1- Edelman, Kupp, Landry, Perriman

 

Need 2 RB, 2 WR and a Flex out of

 

RB-Zeke, Ekeler, Singletary, AP, RJones

WR-Perriman, MWilliams, Fuller, Westbrook

 

Thanks

 

Hey Doob,

 

Where you from?

 

Sit Kupp

RBs - Zeke and Ekeler

WRs - Perriman and Fuller

Flex - Singletary

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, kle said:

0.5 PPR...

 

OJ Howard or Tyler Higbee?

 

Howard but very tight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.