[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have some spare time, let those fantasy questions rip...

irish

9 minutes ago, The Outfit said:

PPR..all scoring/yardage the same. Need to start one of the following. 

L.Fournette

T.Boyd

D.Slayton

R.Anderson

I see Boyd and Fournette as even with a slight lean to Boyd. 

5 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hello Irish!

12 team half ppr

I had a trade offer.  I give away David Johnson and Evan Engram for Joe Mixon and Hayden Hurst.

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Pretty fair trade but you get the slight advantage at both positions, as I'd prefer Mixon over DJ and Hurst over Engram. Nice!

5 hours ago, irish said:

Pretty fair trade but you get the slight advantage at both positions, as I'd prefer Mixon over DJ and Hurst over Engram. Nice!

Thinking of countering to include giving away Joshua Kelley for Myles Gaskin.  Or Swift for Gaskin.

Thoughts?

BTW, would you mind telling me why you prefer Mixon to David Johnson?

I just get bad vibes about him.

Thank you!

Slim

Edited by slimgoodboogie

Hey Irish:

Trade question... full PPR. I am a Justin Tucker kick away from 0-3 with horrible matchups next few weeks. Godwin hurt now for me.

CURRENT ROSTER

QB: Dak, Watson

RB: Johnson, Kelley, Ingram, Gibson, Harris,

WR: Thomas, Godwin, Woods, Tate, Cole

TE: Engram

AFTER TRADES

QB: Watson, Cam

RB: Johnson, Miles Sanders, Ingram, Kelley,  or Gibson, Harris

WR: Godwin, Woods, Boyd, D Parker, Tate

TE: J Smith

After trades, weekly lineup is

QB: Watson

RB: Johnson

RB: Sanders (I hate his next three games though, SF, PITT, RAVENS)

WR: Godwin (if healthy)

WR: Woods

TE: Smith

Flex: Parker/Tate/can probably land Beckham too

1. Would you makes the moves necessary to get roster B

2. Am I fooling myself thinking I can win with my running backs as they are now?

Edited by TheGuildedAge

Hey Irish -

Am pretty good at RB right now (Kamara, Chubb, Conner, Swift, Moss and Henderson). Not sure Henderson will keep this up once Akers comes back and if Brown gets going. 

Thought is to trade henderson to team who is pretty thin at RB to get WR upgrade although their are the rookies on waiver this week (Jefferson, Higgins and more). Could probably get someone like Keenan Allen if I trade Henderson. My current WR are Woods, Hill, McLaurin, AJ Brown and Crowder (the latter 2 of not knowing when they will play and always skeptical about McLaurin). We do have a flex so only have to play 2WR.

What do you think? Should I make a trade or tryo t pick Justin Jefferson, Brandon Aiyuk or Tee Higgins off of waivers? Would drop Crowder to do that. Gaskin is also available but don't need another RB (I think). Thanks

On 9/28/2020 at 10:57 AM, slimgoodboogie said:

Thinking of countering to include giving away Joshua Kelley for Myles Gaskin.  Or Swift for Gaskin.

Thoughts?

BTW, would you mind telling me why you prefer Mixon to David Johnson?

I just get bad vibes about him.

Thank you!

Slim

I like Gaskin better then Kelley or swift.  However, I like Kelley better than Swift, so if you can move Swift for Gaskin, do it. 

ETA- I missed your 2nd Question, i think it's super close between Mixon and DJ, call it a gut feeling, i just like Mixon versatility better and explosiveness

Edited by irish

Hey Irish,

Received an offer to receive Amari Cooper for Aaron Rodgers. 10 team league, 1pt PPR.

My team as is includes:

QBs: Lamar Jackson, Aaron Rodgers

RBs: Aaron Jones, David Johnson, Kareem Hunt, JK Dobbins, Joshua Kelley

WRs: Tyler Lockett, Adam Thielen, DJ Chark Jr, Diontae Johnson, Deebo Samuel, Darius Slayton

TEs: Darren Waller, Dalton Shultz

Is Rodgers for Cooper straight up enough? I feel I need to address my RBs.  The owner proposing the trade has Ekeler and Henry at RB so I was thinking of countering for one of them. 

Should I counter Rodgers for Henry or Ekeler straight up or is Cooper a good deal?  

Thanks for any feedback! 

Current team is in my sig for reference...

12 team league

.5 ppr

we only have a four player bench

I feel stuck on the fence.

Im holding onto mattison in case Cook goes down and pollard as my zeke insurance...

I don’t know what the heck to do with Marvin Jones or jeudy at this point and Schultz was a WW pick up wk 2 to be a flex option and wk 8 bye for Andrews.

im willing to shake (some) things up in order to get more production from my flex spot and potential production from my bench and optimize the opportunity for points weekly.

thanks for all your thoughts...drops, WW pick up suggestions, trade fodder and targets etc.

On 9/28/2020 at 9:05 PM, TheGuildedAge said:

Hey Irish:

Trade question... full PPR. I am a Justin Tucker kick away from 0-3 with horrible matchups next few weeks. Godwin hurt now for me.

CURRENT ROSTER

QB: Dak, Watson

RB: Johnson, Kelley, Ingram, Gibson, Harris,

WR: Thomas, Godwin, Woods, Tate, Cole

TE: Engram

AFTER TRADES

QB: Watson, Cam

RB: Johnson, Miles Sanders, Ingram, Kelley,  or Gibson, Harris

WR: Godwin, Woods, Boyd, D Parker, Tate

TE: J Smith

After trades, weekly lineup is

QB: Watson

RB: Johnson

RB: Sanders (I hate his next three games though, SF, PITT, RAVENS)

WR: Godwin (if healthy)

WR: Woods

TE: Smith

Flex: Parker/Tate/can probably land Beckham too

1. Would you makes the moves necessary to get roster B

2. Am I fooling myself thinking I can win with my running backs as they are now?

I think you're slightly worse at QB, definitely better at RB, worse at WR (is your greatest weakness, especially if Godwin is out, however, easiest hole to fill), better at TE. So sorta in the same place but just with points shifted around. 

You can compete with those RBs but will probably lose because you don't have great strength at any 1 position. You don't have a top player at any spot.

13 hours ago, FantasyBot said:

Hey Irish -

Am pretty good at RB right now (Kamara, Chubb, Conner, Swift, Moss and Henderson). Not sure Henderson will keep this up once Akers comes back and if Brown gets going. 

Thought is to trade henderson to team who is pretty thin at RB to get WR upgrade although their are the rookies on waiver this week (Jefferson, Higgins and more). Could probably get someone like Keenan Allen if I trade Henderson. My current WR are Woods, Hill, McLaurin, AJ Brown and Crowder (the latter 2 of not knowing when they will play and always skeptical about McLaurin). We do have a flex so only have to play 2WR.

What do you think? Should I make a trade or tryo t pick Justin Jefferson, Brandon Aiyuk or Tee Higgins off of waivers? Would drop Crowder to do that. Gaskin is also available but don't need another RB (I think). Thanks

•  

If you can trade Henderson for Keenan Allen do that ASAP.  I would also drop Crowder for Jefferson. 

I also like Gaskin better then both Swift and Moss. I'd add him over Moss. 

6 hours ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Hey Irish,

Received an offer to receive Amari Cooper for Aaron Rodgers. 10 team league, 1pt PPR.

My team as is includes:

QBs: Lamar Jackson, Aaron Rodgers

RBs: Aaron Jones, David Johnson, Kareem Hunt, JK Dobbins, Joshua Kelley

WRs: Tyler Lockett, Adam Thielen, DJ Chark Jr, Diontae Johnson, Deebo Samuel, Darius Slayton

TEs: Darren Waller, Dalton Shultz

Is Rodgers for Cooper straight up enough? I feel I need to address my RBs.  The owner proposing the trade has Ekeler and Henry at RB so I was thinking of countering for one of them. 

Should I counter Rodgers for Henry or Ekeler straight up or is Cooper a good deal?  

Thanks for any feedback! 

Hell no Cooper for Rodgers isn't fair, you're getting robbed!  Getting Henry for Rodgers is a way better deal for you and in terms of value. Don't just give Rodgers away cause you have Jackson, he's been awesome, get awesome value for him. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BigMO said:

Current team is in my sig for reference...

12 team league

.5 ppr

we only have a four player bench

I feel stuck on the fence.

Im holding onto mattison in case Cook goes down and pollard as my zeke insurance...

I don’t know what the heck to do with Marvin Jones or jeudy at this point and Schultz was a WW pick up wk 2 to be a flex option and wk 8 bye for Andrews.

im willing to shake (some) things up in order to get more production from my flex spot and potential production from my bench and optimize the opportunity for points weekly.

thanks for all your thoughts...drops, WW pick up suggestions, trade fodder and targets etc.

First, I can't see lineups in signatures because I answer these on my cell. In a 12 team league, Jones and Jeudy are like #3 WRs, so nothing special. Are Jefferson or Parker available at WR or Henderson or Gaskin at RB?  I like Shultz as a backup at TE, at Hurst or Higbee available?

16 minutes ago, irish said:

Hell no Cooper for Rodgers isn't fair, you're getting robbed!  Getting Henry for Rodgers is a way better deal for you and in terms of value. Don't just give Rodgers away cause you have Jackson, he's been awesome, get awesome value for him. 

Thanks Irish...my  thinking was that Cooper does bolster my wide receivers and is a mid WR 1 start on most days...most of the time Rodgers is going to be on my bench... I was thinking of countering for Henry or Ekeler and maybe Keenan Allen but not sure it will fly...really torn about this one and usually I am not on trades

5 minutes ago, The Fantasy Don said:

Thanks Irish...my  thinking was that Cooper does bolster my wide receivers and is a mid WR 1 start on most days...most of the time Rodgers is going to be on my bench... I was thinking of countering for Henry or Ekeler and maybe Keenan Allen but not sure it will fly...really torn about this one and usually I am not on trades

Gotcha and i completely understand the idea of you improving your team at a position while using a player that's considered a "bench player" for you. However, you have to negotiate from s point of strength and Rodgers allows you to do that as a top 5/6 QB. You need to get more then Cooper.  manure go ahead and ask for Henry and Allen for Rodgers. If that doesn't fly, try to toss in a lower tier RB or WR. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, irish said:

Gotcha and i completely understand the idea of you improving your team at a position while using a player that's considered a "bench player" for you. However, you have to negotiate from s point of strength and Rodgers allows you to do that as a top 5/6 QB. You need to get more then Cooper.  manure go ahead and ask for Henry and Allen for Rodgers. If that doesn't fly, try to toss in a lower tier RB or WR. 

I do agree with you @irish...I am going to try counter for Henry or Ekeler and Cooper for Rodgers.  both players combined for 108 fantasy points to date, the same total as Rodgers in my PPR league.

29 minutes ago, nyjets18 said:

PPR league 

Would you drop N'Keal Harry for Russell Gage, Allen Lazard  or Tee Higgens?

I see Harry and Lazard as similar, like Lazard a bit more, so I'd add him. 

1 hour ago, Red Storm said:

With Burrow ranked 9th in points in our league, is he worth looking at over Watson, even though Watson's schedule gets slightly better?  Burrow should be playing from behind, and can also run. 

Thoughts?

I don't blame you one bit for leaning Burrow's way. I see them as similarly ranked for the remainder of the year but would probably hold Watson. 

21 minutes ago, Helpmeout said:

Hey Irish!  I hope all is well with you and you’re having a good 2020 NFL season so far.  Have a trade questions for you if you get a chance: 

Responded in your thread. 

• Thanks 1

Hello Irish!

With CMC out, looking for rb/flex help.  Currently have Swift, Kelley, and AP as possible rb/flex plays in 12 team .5 ppr.  Phillip Lindsay is available, and may return from toe injury this week.  Was thinking with Broncos starting an unproven QB, they may be run heavy and lots of dump off passes to running backs.  Frank Gore also available.

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Slim

40 minutes ago, slimgoodboogie said:

Hello Irish!

With CMC out, looking for rb/flex help.  Currently have Swift, Kelley, and AP as possible rb/flex plays in 12 team .5 ppr.  Phillip Lindsay is available, and may return from toe injury this week.  Was thinking with Broncos starting an unproven QB, they may be run heavy and lots of dump off passes to running backs.  Frank Gore also available.

Thoughts?

Thank you!

Slim

Is Darrell Henderson available?

If not I'd start AP and Kelley. Gore could have a decent week but not worth adding long term.