[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Will Fuller

Swifter02

1 minute ago, LordOpie said:

You're a fan of the Browns.

Yeah biased opinion I know, but I’m listening to his Gruden chat right now and he said “Mike (Glennon) and Mark (Sanchez) help me prepare and watch tapes”....that might not be sound advice 

Rumor has it that Cleveland might be leaning towards Hogan next week....I feel like you made the call to got with Kizer, stick to your guns and let him work out the kinks. I’m just an armchair GM tho

Edited by jamesplante11

• 2 weeks later...

I traded Fuller/Hill/Abdullah for M. Thomas/Ingram before week 7 #rant.

I was stacked at WR but after Jordy lost Rodgers and Benjamin was traded to the Bills, I'm feeling quite thin (Thielen on bye and we start 3 WRs plus a flex).  I don't see Fuller keeping this pace up but my goodness it looks like there is a solid chance he is a top 12 WR in PPG.

Edited by awahl63

7 minutes ago, awahl63 said:

I was stacked at WR but after Jordy lost Rodgers and Benjamin was traded to the Bills, I'm feeling quite thin (Thielen on bye and we start 3 WRs plus a flex).  I don't see Fuller keeping this pace up but my goodness it looks like there is a solid chance he is a top 12 WR in PPG.

He's been the #2 WR in PPG since his return, with Hopkins at #1.  

1 hour ago, awahl63 said:

Why does this make you feel thin, if anything Benjamin's value will go up

10 minutes ago, jamesplante11 said:

Why does this make you feel thin, if anything Benjamin's value will go up

I'm not holding my breath - Tyrod Taylor is averaging a hair under 192 yards and 18 completions a game.  McCoy receives 5.4 receptions per game and 34.5 yards.

That leaves roughly 12-13 receptions and 160 yards for everyone else.  I assume they'll pass slightly more but I can't imagine KB putting up monster numbers with Tyrod at the helm.  

Who knows.