Wolverines Fan

Chris Carson is inactive

5 minutes ago, Bobby Brown said:

No sir.  I'm trying to say you need a little less hyperbole, a little less exaggeration, take the foot off the gas when you've misread the situation.  A little less posting and a little more listening will improve your success rate in this hobby you have chosen.

You are such a joke, haha.  For someone that's been here as long as you I can't even recall a single one of your posts, and one's like these are a testament to why.  Should I come beat my chest in here when Carson puts up a stinker, or goes out injured again?  We'll see, but I probably won't lower myself to the level of a sh*t tier poster like you.

The irony here is that I was touting Carson last year before most people, including yourself.  Also, people that listened to me just as recently as last year, had Kamara and Engram on their bench before the year started.  League winners.  Do you have any such claims?  What do you really add to this board besides troll jobs?  Guess I shouldn't be surprised when someone name's their account after a dirtbag like Bobby Brown :lol:  Fitting.  Anyways, another troll added to the ignore list. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, kdko said:

0/10 troll job

:lol:

seems like his only function here.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, kdko said:

For someone that's been here as long as you I can't even recall a single one of your posts of contribution...

I'm not sure I've seen anything liek that

1 hour ago, LordOpie said:

I'm not sure I've seen anything liek that

Well, I gave Bobby 'his shot,' but now he's on the bench 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

A little less posting and a little more listening

Too much to 'liek' comprehend.  :)

Edited by Bobby Brown

Against Dallas, Arizona and the Los Angeles Rams, Carroll and new offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer finally began doing what they’ve changed personnel, scheme and mentality, to do since January. The Seahawks have averaged 36 rushes per game the last three weeks, almost double their carries from the first two games. Their production on the ground has more than doubled over the last three games, to 158 yards rushing per week.

This is the first time since 2012 the Seahawks have had 100-yard rushers in three consecutive games. Lynch topped 100 yards in four straight games soon after he arrived in Seattle in a trade from Buffalo during that season. He rushed for 100 in five straight games later that ‘12 season, through the Seahawks’ first playoff game that postseason.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, kdko said:

Should I come beat my chest in here when Carson puts up a stinker, or goes out injured again?

I would recommend against beating  your chest.  You loudly proclaimed to everyone that Rashard Penny would be the workhorse from Week 1.  And then week 2...and week 3....and ...

Penny went 0 carries for 0 yards in week 5 while other Seattle RBs gained a total of 184 yards.   Give your chest a break today.

Edited by Bobby Brown

"Chris Carson is averaging 3.3 yards per rush after contact, second in the NFL."

Something is seriously broke in this thread, text running down the sides of several posts... 

Go Carson, take that starting job.....

On 10/8/2018 at 6:19 PM, Bobby Brown said:

a little less hyperbole, a little less exaggeration, 

Isn't that an Elvis song?  :thinking:  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Something is seriously broke in this thread, text running down the sides of several posts... 

Go Carson, take that starting job.....

It's like secret code!  I find it amusing even thought I can't figure out what it says...simple things and all.  :woot:

My post covered up the py in the ppy I could see..:sad:

Is Booby Brown still talking out of the side of his neck? lol...I ignored him a long time ago. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, tazinib1 said:

Is Booby Brown still talking out of the side of his neck? lol...I ignored him a long time ago. 

/mic_drop