[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Am I crazy to Trade L. Bell for Chubb and Brees

jiggidyjj

I have been sitting on Bell all year and finally see light at the end of the tunnel.  Should I make this move?

This is a 12 team Keeper Lg PPR.  An added bonus is Chubb would be an 8th round pick next year.  I am also 1-5 but have good matchups next 2 weeks so pretty confident I can get to 3-5.  Here is my current roster

QB = Dalton

RB = Breida / Smallwood / L Murray / Hines / L. Bell

WR = M. Thomas / Jeffery / Watkins / Baldwin (bye) / Cole / Kearse

TE = Burton / Uzomah

Depends. I would think you would want Bell for next year considering this is just about a lost season for you - Depends how much you like Chubb and how well he's going to do but Bell is right up there for the best PPR rb in the league (when he plays).. Also - I love Cam Newtons ROS outlook against a week schedule so I don't think Brees would be THAT much of an upgrade 

1 minute ago, tgs5495 said:

Depends. I would think you would want Bell for next year considering this is just about a lost season for you - Depends how much you like Chubb and how well he's going to do but Bell is right up there for the best PPR rb in the league (when he plays).. Also - I love Cam Newtons ROS outlook against a week schedule so I don't think Brees would be THAT much of an upgrade 

Bell would not be able to be kept, we aren't able to keep 1st rd picks.  I have Dalton not Cam.  Cam is in my dyansty lg, sorry know the signature can be confusing.

55 minutes ago, jiggidyjj said:

Bell would not be able to be kept, we aren't able to keep 1st rd picks.  I have Dalton not Cam.  Cam is in my dyansty lg, sorry know the signature can be confusing.

In light of your ability to keep Chubb and not Bell for next year, I might actually do this.

You get an upgrade at QB and at this point, we don't even know if Bell is playing this season.  And if he does, how effective will he be?  Increased injury risk?  Maybe.  And you know Conner will be getting his playing time for several weeks even if Bell comes back.  To top it off, if you can't keep him and Chubb is a 8th rounder on a team that seems to be trending in the right direction (I can't believe I said that about CLE), yeah, I'd do it.