[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

James Conner ruled out for week 14

michaelredd9

43 minutes ago, bpkrufus said:

Anyone got any info on if Conner will be back week 15 or 16? Have a bye this week, lost him and Breida & have no other replacements. Screwed!!

Rotoworld tends to be a decent spot to get the latest info.  Or Twitter if that's your thang.

The former says that he may be dealing with a high ankle sprain (and that's exactly what I thought when I saw the injury).

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/12317/james-conner

I bet he's out until the NFL playoffs.

On 12/6/2018 at 5:00 PM, purplemonster said:

You would want to use him as a TE unless you have Kelce. Ertz, or maybe Kittle.  Or even Cook,.  Personally Id use him over everybody other than Kelce or Ertz. 

are people starting him at TE and not feeling guilty about it?

• Haha 1

On 12/6/2018 at 4:46 PM, darin3 said:

Yeah I jumped on Samuels in a Yahoo league.  Having TE eligibility is hugh.  I am playing him - with a fair amount of confidence I might add - over Jordan Reed.  

That said, I'm bummed I lost Conner in a league where I could certainly use him.  Given the flexibility of lineups there I am plugging Landry in.  :shrug: 

I wish ESPN's Fantasy leagues had him as a TE. I'd start him in PPR where weak.