League_Champion

Superbowl 2019 Thread

2 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Ahh cute. Does it make you all tingly inside? 

calling you out on your poop annoying you?

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

calling you out on your poop annoying you?

Your not annoying me at all. It's all good fun. No hard feelings. You can hate on me if it makes you feel better.

Edited by League_Champion
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, purplemonster said:

That was dog poop.  Chiefs and Saints or Chiefs and anyone would have been way more exciting 

It was probably the worst Superbowl that I've seen. Big props to BB though, he shut Goff & McVay down. They had no answers. 

1 minute ago, League_Champion said:

It was probably the worst Superbowl that I've seen. Big props to BB though, he shut Goff & McVay down. They had no answers. 

Goff was awful.  Taking terrible sacks to move out of FG position, miserable critical INT.  No bueno.  Definitely some great defense on display if you could watch the all-22 but man, a rough game for excitement purposes 

Edited by purplemonster
  • Like 1

Something has to be up with Gurley.

• Thanks 1

I think it is clear that since the Saints couldn't clear out the the Rams, they would've struggled at best against  the Pat's.  So maybe they should feel happy.

5 hours ago, Bobby Brown said:

I think it is clear that since the Saints couldn't clear out the the Rams, they would've struggled at best against  the Pat's.  So maybe they should feel happy.

I think it's very clear that in football, that premise is completely inaccurate.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This is every pats hater in 1 video LOL 

6 hours ago, Shaft said:

Something has to be up with Gurley.

If Gurley was healthy I'm not sure what the heck McVay's offensive game plan was. 

I think the major turning point was the holding call on rams after Gurley broke a good run. They went from 1st and 10 at the pats 45 to 1st and 20 at their own 30 I believe

I believe the only way you liked this game is if you bet the Pats or are a Pats fan. It was the worst super bowl I have ever seen . After every superbowl you can always name at least 5 exciting memorable plays. This game , I guess the best play of the game was the gronk catch . I can appreciate a good defensive battle but it wasn't even an intense defensive battle with big hits and memorable stops or a goal line stand etc . It was each team meandering for a first down or 2 and then punting. Goff was a deer in the headlights . I don't think people are really emphasizing how huge that Cooks drop was right before the pick. You have to haul that in. That is a game changer for sure if he grabs that catchable pass . I don't need arena football scoring , but I do enjoy action and a big play here and there . This game was a giant letdown . I actually was nodding off in the 4th Q

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

I think the major turning point was the holding call on rams after Gurley broke a good run. They went from 1st and 10 at the pats 45 to 1st and 20 at their own 30 I believe

I don't think there was a chance that Goff would of punched it in. He was God awful. 

23 minutes ago, Gourdeau said:

was that the penalty where tony romo was like, "uuhhh, that was a bad call"?

11 minutes ago, whomper said:

I actually was nodding off in the 4th Q

i was doing dishes

also, some of the most boring commercials too.

I was on the edge of my seat the wholw game, but I imagine that’s natural as I was vested.  Overall I was entertained.

From a technical standpoint, can anyone comment on why Goff’s throw from the endzone when he had a herd of Pats defenders in his face was not Intentional Grounding?

- Under diress, Check

- In the pocket, Check

- Ball didn’t make the LOS, Check.

- No receiver within 5 yards of the ball, Check?

44 minutes ago, Caveman_Nick said:

From a technical standpoint, can anyone comment on why Goff’s throw from the endzone when he had a herd of Pats defenders in his face was not Intentional Grounding?

- Under diress, Check

- In the pocket, Check

- Ball didn’t make the LOS, Check.

- No receiver within 5 yards of the ball, Check?

it's not enough that your team won?

• Like 1