[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cole Beasley deep league value

8rattoon

I read earlier this summer that a Buffalo beat writer projected Beasley to lead the Bills in catches this year. Last night he had 5 catches on 5 targets for 44 yds on the first two drives.

What do you guys think of taking him as a WR5 in my 14-team, .5 PPR league? Worth the consistency or will Allen ignore him come reg season?

6 minutes ago, LordOpie said:

beasley has no value as a wr5... that guy should be a real lotto ticket, which beasley is not even close. Someone who might really explode. Beasley is a good wr3 when you need some consistent decent numbers because you focused on the other positions and left the wr3 to the later rounds because you took qb, rb, and te earlier

yes..... nice floor at 10ish pts/week in ppr with td upside.

1 hour ago, 8rattoon said:

I read earlier this summer that a Buffalo beat writer projected Beasley to lead the Bills in catches this year. Last night he had 5 catches on 5 targets for 44 yds on the first two drives.

What do you guys think of taking him as a WR5 in my 14-team, .5 PPR league? Worth the consistency or will Allen ignore him come reg season?

As a WR5, he is not a bad choice with a 14 team league.

He will be the quick pass and if Allen is in trouble and no swing to RB, Beasley will benefit with the looks.