[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this team as bad as I think it is

5 minutes ago, turbotooslow said:

No I like it. Not too worried about having 2 Rams WRs. Pretty good for 12 team, still good for 10 team. So, how many teams?

12 team league, forgot that little tidbit

3 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

It's not bad at all. Is it a 3 WR league? You could upgrade at RB but really don't need to.

Man all of the big RB's went for crazy amounts.  Take 1 guess who the most expensive player in the draft was.

We start 2 RBs, 2 WRs and 1 flex (WR / RB / TE)

4 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

Damn....did Chubb go for that much because he was the last of the workhorses left, or did they pay that kinda early?

He was the last of the workhorses thrown out there.  He was player # 35 and the team that got him still had their full budget of $200

12 hours ago, turbotooslow said:

How did you like the auction? I've only ever done snakes.

I enjoy the auction drafts.  You control your own destiny a little more.  Some guys go for 3 studs and then only have $30 to fill the rest of their roster.  Some guys spend $15 - $20 per player and fill their roster with good players. 

I'm in the middle.  I needed a stud RB but wasn't going to over spend on a stud WR.

4 hours ago, Shaft said:

I would be okay with that team, meaning there is serious potential there. No stud at WR, BUT a lot of potential with breakouts. I would be more worried about RB. Can you cuff any of them?

Murray is gone, so I can't cuff Kamara

For Detroid, CJ Anderson is available

35 minutes ago, Montana is da Man said:

Murray is gone, so I can't cuff Kamara

For Detroid, CJ Anderson is available

You could just ride it and trade one of the WRs if they break out. Drake and Guice have potential, but they're both in awkward situations. 

On 8/24/2019 at 12:42 PM, Shaft said:

You could just ride it and trade one of the WRs if they break out. Drake and Guice have potential, but they're both in awkward situations. 

The plan is to trade a WR if one of them has an early breakout. 

I kind of like Drake this season, but I've been burned by him before

$71 is too much for Chubb, that's crazy.  That's over a third of the budget.  I don't do auctions but that just sounds a little nuts.  Your team looks good.  The problem I have with Cooks, Kupp, and Woods is that they are all good and I am not sure how to value them when all 3 will get targets.  And the TE isn't bad either on the Rams.  But either WR becomes more valuable in case of injury.  You have two good RB's and have some potential for solid RB2 value with your others.  If Boyd produces, great, if not you have AJ coming in later.  I like it overall. 

Edited by purplemonster