[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Darren Waller...sleeper

Shaft

Darren Waller has been on my sleeper list and after the Antonio Brown situation I believe his value has increased exponentially. He's a WR in a TE body. The dude is fast and big!!! Also, taking into account the year that Cook had last year, Waller could be in for a big year.

• Like 1

Welp, I’m definitely putting in my 4th waiver priority for him now! My brother dropped him earlier this week, he has #1 priority. I don’t think he’ll use it on a person he just dropped though. 

15 minutes ago, XFlash said:

I already have Tyrell and Waller.  Thinking about getting Renfro, but that is too much of one team, especially WRs to have from one team.

Renfro is the slot man.

Especially from the Raiders, this is not the Rams 

7 hours ago, Darkwing1232 said:

Too bad he is non-existent in the second half. It was all Josh Jacobs once they had a 14 point lead. 

Hmm teams run the ball a lot when they have a lead, never heard of that must be a new development in the modern game of football.

- Josh Jacobs owner 

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, NAUgrad said:

He could emerge as a real target as the season wears on, but I think this was more about the match-up.  Yiadom was getting burned the entire game.

Raiders ownership thinks he is the “best TE in football.” I predict heavy target share and utilization throughout the season. They think that highly of him. He was a in a featured role last night. If the matchup was the reason he was targeted so much I think many matchups will be in his favor. He’s a WR playing TE. 

Edited by TrevorThinksHeKnowsFantasy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...