[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Brady or Jackson?

8rattoon

Brady.

Belichick is going to either
a- show of his new toy Antonio and put up points to put the league on notice

or

b - if Brown can't play they will put up points and pour it on to show the league they don't even need him.

c- they're playing the Dolphins.

Even if they pull Brady it will be after they put up 40+ points

This is actually a more difficult call than it seems. It would seem Brady would be the easy call because Miami is a trainwreck, but could that also mean the Patriots get a huge lead and Tom Brady comes out the game in the early parts of the 3rd quarter and then you are left with just a little more than a half of a games stats. It worked out for Lamar Jackson because he threw 5 TD's early on, but that may not happen for Brady. I think I'd go with Lamar Jackson still as I feel he will still get his passing numbers and also get good rushing numbers as well in this game.

41 minutes ago, lttsmchl said:

brady

jackson isnt that good.. if i owned him after week 1 i would def trade him.. he will never do that again all year

Incorrect. Jackson is that good. I said it all year last year. He's a really good pocket passer and, ok, he doesn't throw for 4 TDs every game? But he will CERTAINLY have more than 6 yards rushing every other game. With that said, I'd start Brady this week.