lttsmchl

ANTONIO BROWN??

so new report he should have his off field issues resolved in few weeks and will sign with a team.

i think pats will resign him.

everyone picking him up just to see?

nope

• Like 1

Said hopes, as in he hopes. Not sure anyone else does.

40 minutes ago, lttsmchl said:

so new report he should have his off field issues resolved in few weeks and will sign with a team.

You obviously didn't read the report clearly. There is zero indication that his issues will be resolved anytime soon. He hasn't even been interviewd yet. The report says HE WANTS THEM RESOLVED and wants to return to the NFL.  

1 hour ago, lttsmchl said:

i traded for him and then when more news came out, I dropped him.

I won't have players like him, ruthlessraper, adrian peterson, tyreek, ray rice, etc. on my ff team. Guys like this ruin my ff experience and them and the NFL's "handling" are pushing me away from football. I hope DEN doesn't acquire players like these guys.

i mean i hate the guy but its not personal its business i play for 1000 prize..

he will be back with patriots next few weeks. watch this is what they do..

his upside is to high if he signs anywhere its worth holding on to him .

just like drafting brown and holding on to him.. everyone knew gurley wont make it whole season. his upside to high to leave on waivers

6 minutes ago, lttsmchl said:

but its not personal its business

that's what the Nazis said

:nutkick::yay:

• Sad 1

I would contend that with one tweet, he forever erased the Patriots as an option.

screen-shot-2019-09-22-at-12_23.52-pm.png.5847849da8653503b9b51d3beaa47d8b.png

He's still languishing on my roster. I would love to acquire some other morally ambiguous players (which is about 1/3 of them from what I've heard from an industry friend) and then take my team up against LordOpie. The FantasyFootballFellons! 

15 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

...morally ambiguous ...

I'd say Kareem Hunt is morally ambiguous. I think that train left the station for AB. I wanted DEN to sign Kareem.

You judge AB more harshly based only on accusations by someone that had some degree of a consensual relationship than Hunt, who kicked a defenseless woman?? 

You have odd standards. Now if your distaste is bacause he's a narcissistic arrogant ahole then that's fine. But you claimed moral high ground and then waived it for Hunt. Doesn't work that way my friend. I think it was reasonable to agree to disagree until you said that. 

1 hour ago, DMD said:

I would contend that with one tweet, he forever erased the Patriots as an option.

Well, he's not wrong. 

48 minutes ago, 1fastdoc said:

You judge AB more harshly based only on accusations by someone that had some degree of a consensual relationship than Hunt, who kicked a defenseless woman?? 

You have odd standards. Now if your distaste is bacause he's a narcissistic arrogant ahole then that's fine. But you claimed moral high ground and then waived it for Hunt. Doesn't work that way my friend. I think it was reasonable to agree to disagree until you said that. 

I don't judge you at all because you haven't been paying attention to the info.

When AB was accused of raping one woman, I thought, "money grab, buy low on AB in FF." Then another woman came forward, I though, "hmm, two is tough to ignore." Then AB sent pictures of the 2nd woman's children via text. That's three strikes.

With Kareem, the woman was attacking him. Of course you don't hit women, but there's a huge difference between hitting a woman who's saying racist things and trying to hit you versus raping a defenseless woman, or two, as well as threatening the safety of children.

If you knew all that, then I'm disappoitned in your response, but it sounds like you didn't know about the 2nd woman or her children.

2 hours ago, DMD said:

That is a smart man right there

2 hours ago, 1fastdoc said:

That was a light-hearted attempt at humor. Calm down, I'm not endorsing either dirt bag. 

20 hours ago, lttsmchl said:

i mean i hate the guy but its not personal its business i play for 1000 prize..

he will be back with patriots next few weeks. watch this is what they do..

his upside is to high if he signs anywhere its worth holding on to him .

You're letting your desire to win a big prize cloud your judgement, then use your personal view of what will happen become the facts which are not present in the story you site. All sorts of things wrong with that. 

But go ahead and believe the Pats will kiss his ass and beg him to come back.

BTW earlier in the week I mentioned snagging him off waivers just in case (its a keeper/dynasty league so potential long term value), I didn't but some other owner did. I knew it would happen, our benches are deep enough to stash guys like this.

• Confused 1

14 hours ago, League_Champion said:

That was a light-hearted attempt at humor. Calm down, I'm not endorsing either dirt bag. 

Every post of your is an attempt at humor, 99% of them miss the mark

• Confused 1

Just now, stevegrab said:

Says the guy who spews personality. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I find almost everything on here humorous. Guys sword fighting over crap that doesn't really matter at the end of the day. I certainly wouldn't be here if I wasn't finding humor. I think this site has great advice and some pretty funny characters and I enjoy the colorful debates. Carry on!

3 minutes ago, Moobs said:

I find almost everything on here humorous. Guys sword fighting over crap that doesn't really matter at the end of the day. I certainly wouldn't be here if I wasn't finding humor. I think this site has great advice and some pretty funny characters and I enjoy the colorful debates. Carry on!

At least someone gets it! Thank you, I think. 

8 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

At least someone gets it! Thank you, I think. 

It was meant as a compliment! I have played this for 25 years and haven't found a more complete place. Soup to nuts!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Moobs said:

It was meant as a compliment! I have played this for 25 years and haven't found a more complete place. Soup to nuts!

Whew, I'll take that. Thanks! 

10 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Whew, I'll take that. Thanks! 

you'll take it?:nutkick:

No one taught you to share?!

;)