[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

this is why i hate fantasy sports...

ClayMC

Lost to an inactive manager who started:

Juju (on bye)

Cannon (who?)

Patterson (avg. 2.5 touches per game)

Detroit's DST (-4 fpts this week)

he was heading into the match-up with essentially half a line-up, and i still lost...

Edited by ClayMC
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Finn5033 said:

What was you’d lineup?

I was hurt most by Ryan (2 fpts), Mixon as a bye week filler (7 fpts), and a WR/TE corp that only caught 15 of 40(!) targets (Allen, Boyd, Metcalf, Ertz).

Elliot almost saved me on Sunday night, scoring 27.7 fpts, but i needed 28.3 to win. 

Edited by ClayMC

in a 10 team league, i have the 3rd most points on season but most points against me by over 100. I"m 3-4 and in 6th place. I obviously played against Rodgers this week. But I also had the 2nd most points for the week, so I lost. I have had the worst luck with schedule this year. Its so frustrating.

I was 2-4 with high points in the league by 10% over 2nd high team..  Had 3 guys on bye, then Fuller & K Johnson get hurt after scoring nothing. Started wrong QB (Wilson over Rodgers). Scored my least amount of points all year by 40 playing the 1st place team and I slopped a win

It is better to be lucky than good in fantasy