[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jax @ IND (Foles)

XFlash

Anybody picked him up?

Anybody starting him?

I'm thinking a modest 200+ 2 TDs  JAX will probably run more.

I might take Foles over Darnold on a flier.  NYJ have a great schedule, but terrible o-line.  Their poor showing over MIA nailed the coffin shut on Darnold doing any better ROS.

I picked him up and am starting him because of Stafford.  I picked him over Brissett.  Not expecting a lot but he has upside and I don't want to miss out on him if he blows up today.  If he could give me 250/2, I'd be happy.  He's got Chark and Westbrook, so he at least has something to work with.

Pulled the trigger in my Yahoo league.

Dropped Darnold.

I'm hoping Foles does well ROS.  I will most likely replace Goff ROS.

Some articles stating that Foles will not have long leash.  I can't see that even if they lose.  Too much money, plus if Foles is not next year's answer I think they would want to showcase Foles for a trade before the draft.

2 minutes ago, XFlash said:

Pulled the trigger in my Yahoo league.

Dropped Darnold.

I'm hoping Foles does well ROS.  I will most likely replace Goff ROS.

Some articles stating that Foles will not have long leash.  I can't see that even if they lose.  Too much money, plus if Foles is not next year's answer I think they would want to showcase Foles for a trade before the draft.

Picked up Foles in two leagues as a possible replacement for Goff in two leagues.

Don't think I'm going to start him today though still kicking it around.

I like Foles' ros schedule for the most part.

I added him on waivers this week, another owner was desperate with one of his QBs down, he had Darnold but had dropped him, and said he was trying to get Foles. He only has Watson left and that could cost him this week. He's probably kicking himself for not hanging onto Darnold and giving him the start. Of course the guy leads our league in roster moves by a mile, and just last week turned over a third (6 of 18) of his roster.

2 hours ago, stevegrab said:

I added him on waivers this week, another owner was desperate with one of his QBs down, he had Darnold but had dropped him, and said he was trying to get Foles. He only has Watson left and that could cost him this week. He's probably kicking himself for not hanging onto Darnold and giving him the start. Of course the guy leads our league in roster moves by a mile, and just last week turned over a third (6 of 18) of his roster.

I too dropped Darnold and luck to get Foles.

I just to do not Darnold for ROS.  WAS DEF is worse than MIA.  Sam did put up better than expected numbers, but I doubt he can sustain that kind of production ROS.  Foles has better coaching and team all the way around.  I'm hopeful that JAX and pull it together sooner that JETS.

• Like 1