[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Report: Alshon Jeffery is done for the season

Wolverines Fan

With all the missing pieces if they beat the cowboys, I'll be pissed. The Cowboys should be able to limp to the division title but we've seen what they've looked like. 

15 hours ago, irish said:

With all the missing pieces if they beat the cowboys, I'll be pissed. The Cowboys should be able to limp to the division title but we've seen what they've looked like. 

Cowboys need to worry about ending their losing streak and beating the Rams this weekend, on the road. Then they can worry about that result against Philly the following week. Haven't seen much evidence from the Cowboys in that past 3 games to indicate they can beat a quality team (which the Rams are as evidence by their win over Seattle. 

I know the week 16 DAL-PHI is the key (especially if you assume both teams win week 17), but if you beat the Rams and the Eagles lose to the Redskins the game week 16 is less important (DAL would need to lose last 2 and PHI win last 2). 

44 minutes ago, stevegrab said:

Cowboys need to worry about ending their losing streak and beating the Rams this weekend, on the road. Then they can worry about that result against Philly the following week. Haven't seen much evidence from the Cowboys in that past 3 games to indicate they can beat a quality team (which the Rams are as evidence by their win over Seattle. 

I know the week 16 DAL-PHI is the key (especially if you assume both teams win week 17), but if you beat the Rams and the Eagles lose to the Redskins the game week 16 is less important (DAL would need to lose last 2 and PHI win last 2). 

Honestly, I think Dallas loses this week and the Eagles win, taking the division lead and then we'll have to beat Philly in their house for the division marbles. 

5 minutes ago, irish said:

Honestly, I think Dallas loses this week and the Eagles win, taking the division lead and then we'll have to beat Philly in their house for the division marbles. 

Yep I can see that, in which case PHI and DAL will for sure have to play at the same time in week 17, as a Dallas loss/tie to WAS opens the door for PHI. 

19 minutes ago, League_Champion said:

Philly is a tough place to play in December. But the Eagles are just decimated with injuries. It wouldn't shock me if Dallas pulls it out. 

I agree, Dallas should win that game but wouldn't be shocked if we finish off the year with the biggest crap on top and the Eagles dance off representing the NFC East. 

9 hours ago, stevegrab said:

Cowboys need to worry about ending their losing streak and beating the Rams this weekend, on the road....

The game is in Arlington. Maybe that will help, but that stadium has not provided a great home field advantage. I think other teams love showing out there. Great stadium. If you haven't been there you need to go. 

14 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

The game is in Arlington. Maybe that will help, but that stadium has not provided a great home field advantage. I think other teams love showing out there. Great stadium. If you haven't been there you need to go. 

Dang, not sure why I thought they were on the road, maybe seeing Rams in late slot.

I'm sure its a great place, but I have no interest in traveling to Dallas for a game, even if it were to see my Browns. (Especially since it puts money in JJ's pocket,) I just don't attend many sporting events anymore, and generally hate to fly so when I do its for a week or more to visit family. Most other vacation is spent doing what is shown in my avatar. There are several other really nice new stadiums not far from me if I wanted to travel to one (Indy, Detroit,) even PIT, GB or Chicago would be cool to see, and all an easy weekend visit by car (GB being a long one)

I've got a motorcycling friend who lives in the Dallas area, and at one time he lived in an apartment near the old Cowboys stadium in Irving. 

17 hours ago, Riggo'sRangers said:

I don't like gimmiky stadiums. All those bells and whistles mean nothing to me. If rather go to Lambeau, Soldier or another REAL venue. Not one full of tourists waiving their little Cowboy pom poms. Sorry, not my thing. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, League_Champion said:

I don't like gimmiky stadiums. All those bells and whistles mean nothing to me. If rather go to Lambeau, Soldier or another REAL venue. Not one full of tourists waiving their little Cowboy pom poms. Sorry, not my thing. 

Agree with this totally.  I just lived and worked there (on it) during it's construction.  Engineering wise, really nice. The stadiums you mentioned are much more my style as well, football wise. 

Edited by Riggo'sRangers

9 hours ago, League_Champion said:

:weird:

Soldier was manure before they prepared it for space travel and is arguably worse now that’s its ready for launch.  Recommend anyone do themself a favor and skip it.