Sign in to follow this  
aterry1979

Here we go again with Peyton...

Peyton 14 yard td pass to Pollard on the 15 yard line.... Edge owners can pretty much forget about any more Tds for the rest of the season since it will take Manning 7 games to try to break Marino's record. :D

3 td passes now at the 10 yard line.. i hate his guts royally.. he is the biggest *** on the face of the planet.. AND YES.. MY OPPONENT HAS HIM!! :D

I've written this before, but I own BOTH Peyton and Edge, so it's bittersweet for me. Wish Peyton would give Edge a little taste, though. Christ, Peyton, just one rushing TD for the guy who makes your play action possible wouldn't kill ya! :D

Imagine their change of attitude had they drafted Manning.

568831[/snapback]

I know! Why didn't everyone draft Manning and for that matter Culpepper, Priest Holmes and Shaun Alexander. I'll never understand why people don't do that...........

Bright side for Edge owners: he's got 101 yds in the frst half. I don't see Indy pummeling CHI through the air like they did HOU (intra-division rival, possible high points tie-breaker, etc), so Edge should get plenty of yardage (knock on wood) in the second half, maybe a 200-yd game? Again...fingers crossed...are you listening FF gods? Now watch Dungy take Edge out to "keep him fresh," and Rhodes gets two 2nd half short yardage TDs :D

The only way Edge is going to score a TD from here on out is if he breaks open for a long run or if Peyton gets injured.

3rd and 1 at the 2 yard line and Manning throws it?  Come on!

568846[/snapback]

That is kind of strange...maybe there's something to the the whole Peyton is consumed with breaking the record thing.

The only way Edge is going to score a TD from here on out is if he breaks open for a long run or if Peyton gets injured.

568850[/snapback]

:D

I can just imagine what Manning was thinking when James had that 9 yard run down to the two yard line:

"Oh, $#!t! He almost got in!"

Nice Peyton. It's not like you're winning by 24, keep throwing. Not breaking the record my ass. :D:DB)

I can just imagine what Manning was thinking when James had that 9 yard run down to the two yard line:

"Oh, $#!t!  He almost got in!"

568857[/snapback]

:D

That's what I was thinking too. I'd be laughing much harder if I didn't have Edge on my team.

The whiners come out again... :D

Yeah, he's going for the record. So what? As long as he doesn't endanger their lead, what's the big deal?

BTW, Edge has 15 carries for 110 yds at halftime. It's not like they're ignoring him.

BTW, Edge has 15 carries for 110 yds at halftime.  It's not like they're ignoring him.

568880[/snapback]

BTW, Droughns has a TD.

The whiniest thread in the history of FF is back! I've missed it!

It's not whining. It's weeks and weeks of pent up frustration.

We just want Peyton to get a concussion or two, that's all.

The whiners come out again...  :D

Yeah, he's going for the record.  So what?  As long as he doesn't endanger their lead, what's the big deal?

BTW, Edge has 15 carries for 110 yds at halftime.  It's not like they're ignoring him.

568880[/snapback]

Thank you!!

ALl you Edge owners want to know why they throw more in the Red Zone? Look at Edge's numbers in short yardage situations, they're awful.

Thank you!!

ALl you Edge owners want to know why they throw more in the Red Zone? Look at Edge's numbers in short yardage situations, they're awful.

568888[/snapback]

I didn't draft Edge because I know how bad he is in short yardage. Right now I'm sitting pretty with Droughns.