[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whispers from around the NFL

CaptainHook

I would grab me a QB in round 5 if I was drafting in a 16 team Dynasty league..then again it would matter who was out there and what was left at each position and about 5 million other circumstances. my point I was making is QB's are the easiest position to guage what they will do from week to week and there is always some QB who sucks but is playing the niners or Rams or about 10 other teams that cannot stop the pass that can get you sufficient points...it is all about the matchups.

Great. Looks like we'll get to enjoy more whining "Peyton is a ball hog" posts well through the playoffs :D

"Colts offensive coordinator Tom Moore said QB Peyton Manning is nearly as effective in poor, inclement weather as he has been in ideal conditions. Moore says Manning won’t operate a more run-based attack in December and January unless a team’s defensive approach prompts the switch."

"Colts offensive coordinator Tom Moore said QB Peyton Manning is nearly as effective in poor, inclement weather as he has been in ideal conditions. Moore says Manning won’t operate a more run-based attack in December and January unless a team’s defensive approach prompts the switch."

582941[/snapback]

Was Tom Moore asleep during the AFC Championship? Colts could have won that game if they'd have just kept giving the ball to Edge. . .

Edited by CaptainHook

Great. Looks like we'll get to enjoy more whining "Peyton is a ball hog" posts well through the playoffs :D

582941[/snapback]

Wait they're not going to go to a more run based O especially in the RZ. No way LOL.

And I agree with you Captain. Also lets see what they have to do when they play in Pitt and NE in the playoffs. Should be interesting.

Edited by giantsfan