[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FF 2005

Wolv

I cannot imagine Peyton duplicating this type of season again. The Colts have a lot of free agents on offense, including Marvin Harrison, Edgerrin James, and Brandon Stokley. Marcus Pollard will possibly be a cap casualty, as his cap number rises significantly next year. Although owner Jim Irsay says he will resign both Harrison and James, we have a long way to go until then. . .

Edited by CaptainHook

If Priest is healthy that's where I'm going..........

585318[/snapback]

Certainly tough to argue that one. But Priest is in his 30-somethings and health is an issue. Manning is certainly in his prime.

Good point Hook. I still believe Manning makes things interesting on draft day next year...

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I think Manning or Culp. are worthy of a #1 next year. I do, however, think LT will be taken #1 in more leagues than either QB. A healthy LT is very scary.

Once RB's start to get injured who have been succesful for a long time, they tend to continue going down hill. Priest has 1 more great year left in him and 3 average years.

585348[/snapback]

An average year for Priest is a career year for LT.

Holmes has played in 3 less games this year and still has 3 more TD's than Tomlinson.............

Holmes has played in 3 less games this year and still has 3 more TD's than Tomlinson.............

585361[/snapback]

That is true, but Holmes is breaking down an awful lot this year. I think Tomlinson is a lot more reliable going forward...

LT, Manning, Holmes, CPep, Moss (not in that order, not necessarily top 5)

Does Manning force other QBs early???

Looks to be a VERY interesting draft.

Edited by Wolv

585361[/snapback]

Except when you get a point per catch which in my league helped LT be the #1 scorer last year.

LT, Manning, Holmes, CPep, Moss (not in that order, not necessarily top 5)

Does Manning force other QBs early???

Looks to be a VERY interesting draft.

585514[/snapback]

I agree except for Moss. Moss if 1st round, but not that high. Owens may be a better pick.

Guest Red Raider

Man, you guys are good. I am still trying to decide who is my 1st W.R. I will start this week. That being said, one of our owners kept Peyton this year over Edge and I called him crazy. He has the most points in our "usually" heavy on R.B. league, due to making some key R.B. p.u. from free agency (Droughns after 1 good game).

I think Q.B.'s and W.R's have a chance of scoring more points based on the rule changes in the NFL this year "no touchy". I still will go with a R.B., just stubborn.

Except when you get a point per catch which in my league helped LT be the #1 scorer last year.

585603[/snapback]

How are those points per catch by Tomlinson working out for you this year...........

In a 10 team-2 player keeper league, my choices are Portis, Chris Brown, Ricky "Smokem if you gotem" Williams(pickedhim up this week-just in case) & Vick as potential keepers....be interesting to have to give up an RB if Vick continues to improve...wish I had LT, Holmes or Manning would make it easier!!! :D

Bottom line is Priest would have been back weeks ago if the season wasn't lost a long time ago. Why wear him down for nothing. He'll be even more fresh to start out the season next year, he'd be playing every week if the chiefs were in the playoff hunt, guaranteed, he would have never missed a game. He'd be #1 FF right now and will be at the end of next year as well.