[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

WDIS-WR

weasel

Which 2 do I start:

Chad Johnson @ NE

Jerry Porter @Atl

Keary Colbert vs. St. Louis

Eddie Kennison @ Tenn

Jimmy Smith Vs. Chic

Keanan McCardell vs TB

This is a standard performance league.

Thanks.

599539[/snapback]

In your situation it's between CJ, JS, and Kennison. I'd go Smith for sure, and CJ by a hair over Kennison at the # 2 spot.

Check out my WR post please

Edited by giantsfan

Hard to bench Chad even with the formidable opponent.  Jimmy should also fare well against a pourous Chicago D.

601708[/snapback]

Porous Chicago D??? Surely you jest. In case you missed it, Urlacher is back.. as is Tillman, creating a solid secondary of Tillman, Azumah, McQuarters and Green. They've put a ton of pressure on the QB this season. Sure they gave up 279 yards to Culpepper, but that's actually rather un-Culpepper-like, isn't it? They also picked him off three times. The previous week, they gave up a paltry 123 to the Dallas QBs, and picked them off twice. The week before that was to the offensive juggernaut Colts, so we can dismiss that (although they did only give up 211 yards through the air). So, in my book, Chicago has become ANYTHING but "porous".

Smith is still a solid option this week, but I'd temper my expectations. In fact, The Huddle's projections reflect this: 70 and 1. Sounds about right.

CJ is tough to bench against a formidable foe. NE's tough, but their secondary is banged-up. The Huddle agrees: 70 and 1. Sounds about right.

So... I think these guys are a toss-up. I'd pair one of them with:

McCardell. Uh, hello. He's playing his former team. A team that wouldn't give him his props. Or money. I think he'll be playing with an extra bounce in his step. Tampa can be thrown on and scored on. Gotta think they'll be looking to stop Gates first and foremost. The Huddle has him at only 50 yards and no TDs. I disagree. A certain "other" sports-related website with four letters projects Keenan with 105 and a TD. I think 90-100 and 1 sounds more like it.

Colbert, Kennison and Porter all have nice upside but are far too inconsistent in my book.

I'd play McCardell and CJ, personally. But if you're not sold on the whole revenge factor with McCardell, CJ and Smith would be solid picks.

Edited by darin3