[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #30

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Savage Beatings
    • Down Goes Frazia

Whenever I see these guys post for some reason I immediately think of fistfights. I guess it's either their avy's or usernames. Savage was once in a seminary studying to be a priest. He is Republican with a Democratic wife, so he's used to fighting unrationale people. They have a son as well. Big John has a picture of him, where he's wearing a hat that hides the fact that he is balding. DGF is older and bigger. He has 2 young daughters. He's the son of a professor and works at home as a CADD technician. He is not into politics :D , this of course means that he's a friggin pacifest :D . Who wins this bout folks? Thanks again to Big John and Hugh One.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now this is gonna be a good fight! Two brawlers unleashed... but let's consider style for a moment. DGF is emulating Muhammad Ali (a dirty Muslim I might add) who is a great boxer, but has to rely on fancy footwork and rope-a-dope tactics.

I, on the other hand, rely on pure savagery! My passion and adrenalin would tear him apart. I submit to you this piece of evidence. All it took was the wrong noise to set me off. I didn't care about personal safety or even common sense, I just went looking to F someone up! :D

And I'm no light-weight. I come in at 6'0" and 230lbs. Started varsity football playing DE for a couple of years at a High School of 2,000 kids. Threw shotput and discus during the offseason to keep up the guns!

Plus, DGF produced girls, and while they are very cute, I was able to put the stem on the apple. Every day at home he has to wallow in estrogen while I'm teaching my boy to love football.

Plus, let's face it... Frazia's in Seattle. So, based upon recent events I think we can expect some level of competition, but soon he'll be obviously out-classed, inevitably fail, and then whine forever about how the Refs screwed him. :D

Prediction? Pain!

:D Down Goes "Down Goes Frazia!"

Oh, and Please keep in Mind, my wife is hot, and has had certain... enhancements! :D

Edited by Savage Beatings

Then I'm going with SB. I phucking hate quitters.  :D

1336190[/snapback]

Uhhhh there's a typo there...... who said anything about being reformed ? :D

:D

I hate this matchup. Savage is a fellow viking fan........ lives near my home town...... and looks EXACTLY like one of my best friends. ( and I mean exactly). :D I need to try & scrape up a pick to compare...... it's uncanny.

I'll see if I can find a good nudy shot of the Mrs. too. :D:D

alright check this out..........

this is one of my best friends. He's drunker than a sailor on payday & just got pushed into the Wenatchee river during a golf vacation last summer.

Savage look-alike #1

Savage look-alike #2 :D

man they look like brothers to me. :D although my buddy has never considered the priesthood. :D

my family

Mrs. Frazia & the girls

Mrs. Frazia & nina

Mt. Rainier National park

Mt. Rainier again.

the last two are just cool photos.

Hugh B. Tool & the Frazettes :D

Edited by Down Goes Frazia