[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Huddle Fight #30

Jumpin Johnies

Who would win this fight?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win this fight?

• Savage Beatings
    • Down Goes Frazia

the beaver hunt is the only draw here, congrats to both  :D 

sb-8

dgf-16

1336606[/snapback]

Most of the votes were cast before they posted the pics.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they tie what should we use as a tiebreaker?

1336648[/snapback]

Well, here's the deal... my wife and I are leaving for Cancun tomorrow morning. She's been working out like crazy lately and is even hotter than the pics I've posted so far (seriously). We'll be at an adults only resort, so we'll see how brave she gets. :D

Anyway, I'm bringing the digital camera and will post a tiebreaking picture upon my return next Tuesday (that's if the voting is still close or tied up - so far I'm getting whooped).

Well, here's the deal... my wife and I are leaving for Cancun tomorrow morning.  She's been working out like crazy lately and is even hotter than the pics I've posted so far (seriously).  We'll be at an adults only resort, so we'll see how brave she gets.    :D

Anyway, I'm bringing the digital camera and will post a tiebreaking picture upon my return next Tuesday (that's if the voting is still close or tied up - so far I'm getting whooped).

1336691[/snapback]

That sounds like a plan to me. :D I was in Cancun 2 months ago, pm me if you need some info. Too bad you're coming back on Tuesday, as that's a great night for you and the missus to head over to Fat Tuesdays and have her "earn" some beads. Although I think that place is still being fixed up.

Well, here's the deal... my wife and I are leaving for Cancun tomorrow morning.  She's been working out like crazy lately and is even hotter than the pics I've posted so far (seriously).  We'll be at an adults only resort, so we'll see how brave she gets.    :D

1336691[/snapback]

I knew there was a reason I hadn't voted yet :D

1336691[/snapback]

I haven't voted yet. :D

Don't they have computers in Cancun? You don't have to wait until you get back if they're really hot. :D

Anyway, I'm bringing the digital camera and will post a tiebreaking picture upon my return next Tuesday

just love this thought process.....the wife is workin out and wants to look good, really looking forward to sunny days and drinks on the beach along with romantic evenings dining and dancing all with no kids.......the whole time savage is lurking in the bushes with a camera to win a contest back home.....you got my vote SB !!!!!

just love this thought process.....the wife is workin out and wants to look good, really looking forward to sunny days and drinks on the beach along with romantic evenings dining and dancing all with no kids.......the whole time savage is lurking in the bushes with a camera to win a contest back home.....you got my vote SB !!!!!

1336754[/snapback]

good point :D