[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What Was Your First Post On This Site?

Jumpin Johnies

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My user name was bkwebb2 back in the day and I guess they were all purged.

Pretty sure it was a response to one of Spain's anit-Lions posts in the Pro Football forum  :D

1406695[/snapback]

It was one of Spain's posts that got me to respond for my first post also. He is a post magnet. :D

You should have stopped there.   :D

1406629[/snapback]

"I watched that special. President Bush requested permission to miss his physical to help his father campaign in Alabama. He was granted permission and received an honorable discharge. There is no proof that his father put any pressure on his comanding officer, merely speculation from personal documents from a Colonel that died nearly 20 years ago. The documents said something to the effect that Colonel Killian thought that W might be trying to go over him on this issue. Sounds like speculation to me. This would have been relevant 4 years ago, but I don't think anyone really cares. What does this have to do with football anyway?"

Bush should have stopped there too. The nation would be far better off.

My first post had something to do with hunting wolves in Alaska for sport. I remember several posters calling me a kommie :D and felt like I stepped into Rush Limbaugh's lair.

Edited by Randall