[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tonorator

skins

the last tonorator post is equivelant to someone saying "your momma" in the late 1980's/early 1990's...

this could get ugly..

Stop trying to deflect the obvious whippin' your going to take from Nsab while shampooing with Herbal Essence. :D

skins, take this. i think it will help you ...

Look, tonormanondog, I know things have been a little tense between us. But I want you to know, it isnt personal, I am just a big animal lover, and bestiality really riles me up. So lets smooth things over. I will take the pill you have suggested for me, but you have to take yer medicine too.

the last tonorator post is equivelant to someone saying "your momma" in the late 1980's/early 1990's...

this could get ugly..

Okay, maybe you were right afterall.

Look, tonormanondog, I know things have been a little tense between us. But I want you to know, it isnt personal, I am just a big animal lover, and bestiality really riles me up. So lets smooth things over. I will take the pill you have suggested for me, but you have to take yer medicine too.

this could get ugly..

no, that's about all i got ... :D

crazy as it seems, i actually like skins. he generally defends his points and usually has interesting things to say. i just wish he wouldn't resort so quickly to insulting everyone's intelligence and just debate the topic.

oh, and he also has an unusual fixation with animals and homosexuality, but, hey, nobody's perfect.

crazy as it seems, i actually like skins. he generally defends his points and usually has interesting things to say. i just wish he wouldn't resort so quickly to insulting everyone's intelligence and just debate the topic.

oh, and he also has an unusual fixation with animals and homosexuality, but, hey, nobody's perfect.

I dont know what yer talking about. I love...I mean, I like you too. Just please talk to yer doctor.

I wouldnt push it so hard if I didnt care.

yeah...I mean..sometimes I candied yams on peoples lawns at 3 am...

nobody is perfect....

What the hell is going on in here tonight?!?!?!? :D:D