[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just when I think I've seen it all.....

rocknrobn26

Losing those bloodlines from the gene pool would not be a travesty in the event of an accident.

The TV was on in the operating room lounge today at lunch when they showed this video. About 20 nurses and doctors all went :wacko: and gasped in horror. Everybody's response was "Why would anyone ever do that!!!!"

The TV was on in the operating room lounge today at lunch when they showed this video. About 20 nurses and doctors all went :wacko: and gasped in horror. Everybody's response was "Why would anyone ever do that!!!!"

That was the whole point of this post! WHY????

I hate to judge other cultures vs. ours, but this is a sick ritual! Oh.....no baby has ever been hurt by it???? I see a minor concussion at least! Sick, Sick, SICK!!! Isn't this the same country that does female circumcisions??? With a rusty razor???

Sorry, somewhere religion has to have boundaries based on modern knowledge!

F' these primitive cultures....HELLO....It's the 21st century!

rant over, but still pissed! :D

Edited by rocknrobn26

:wacko:

Why do I think this is much worse than leaving a kid in a locked car for a few minutes?

The only thing worse than this...Cat Juggling

I hate to judge other cultures vs. ours, but this is a sick ritual! Oh.....no baby has ever been hurt by it???? I see a minor concussion at least! Sick, Sick, SICK!!! Isn't this the same country that does female circumcisions??? With a rusty razor???

rant over, but still pissed! :wacko:

Agreed. If they're going to toss anyone off buildings it should be the elderly.

rant over, but still pissed! :wacko:

Yeah, kinda like taking a knife to a baby boy's privates...i.e. circumcision. These sick, twisted, religiously-warped people... dropping babies 20 feet onto sheets with people there to provide safety. Don't they know their religion is the false one and their is only one true way to practice religion. I'm guessing if the babies had a choice of having their penis sliced apart or being dropped onto a sheet from (I'm guestimating) 2 stories, they would opt for the latter...