[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Offensive Line Rankings/Articles

Gopher

I seem to remember reading an article last year on offensive lines in the NFL. I may have missed it, but I don't think I've seen anything like this for the upcoming season. Have you seen any such article or OL rankings, or does anyone know if the Huddle will be doing something along those lines before September?

Couldn't you just change some "of's," "an's," or "the's"?

903811[/snapback]

as big of a pain as that was to write, I hope to never see it again. Those are the most difficult thing to write in my opinion.

Thanks, DMD. I had a feeling I had missed it. Or, what is more likely, I saw it and made a mental note to go back and read at some point, but couldn't find it by the time I found time to read it. Story of my life....... Not enough hours in the day. :D

as big of a pain as that was to write, I hope to never see it again. Those are the most difficult thing to write in my opinion.

903827[/snapback]

DMD...do you have an early August rankings of the "O" lInes...maybe..ummm....minus the words since the words can't be repeated...ummmm...what do you think?.... :D

And DMD, what's your feeling if Will Shields is down? And would you drop the Chiefs O-line?

If he were to go out, I think you would still see solid production out of the Chiefs RB's. I think the Chiefs would still run to that side, with Tony Richardson leading the way. The blocks that Richardson delivers are devastating.

Not to say they would be able to replace Shields, but I don't see a huge dropoff here. IMO.

Edited by Chief Dick