[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mock 10 thread

DMD

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be leaving the office at 4:30 PM EST and probably won't be able to jump on the computer this evening. I've pre-drafted 5 rounds (thru 15.09) and I'll be back in the office tomorrow by 7 AM. If this is still a hold up this evening, feel free to have DMD or someone (Darin3 comes to mind) to jump in and pick for me.

It doesn't look like we're going anywhere fast. :D

why sign up if you are going to be at work all day without access to a computer? which will be the case tomorrow for me if we do not finish by 8AM . :D  :D

906625[/snapback]

Hey Bub-taking care of the family is priority ONE, so back at ya, I'm a general contrtactor(build houses), access to a computer all day, give me a break!- we all have our locals, NFL.com, Yahoo, tec..etc..., and if we can show up at those and polish a draft in 2.5-3 hours..then we darn well should be able to here as well! Hey DMD-please..please for the love of God..start putting starting times on these puppies( ya know like NFL.com for instance) and let's show up and do the darn thing!

Edited by PantherDave