[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Exhibition game on NFL Network last night?

AtomicCEO

I was fooled into watching some of this, because I thought that it was a preseason game (although I knew it was too early).

...until I saw that the kickoff returns were two-hand touch!

Was anyone watching that game? Since when do they air exhibition games?

Wasn't an exhibition game, it was a controlled scrimmage at Lambeau's "Family Night" - not a game, but the tix are cheap and it gives fans an opportunity to take the whole family to Lambeau without mortgaging the house. And provide a nice little walkin' around money for the team.

And really, it's not like it was pre-empting a Colts/NE week 17 re-match with home field on the line. :D

I watched some.....I know it's only a scrimmage and all....but did Losman look like a high schooler out there to anyone else? :D

913791[/snapback]

Yes, but I was more concerned about the Packers OL and secondary "performance". :D

Anybody see Davenpoop get hurt?

Did he walk off under his own power with a limp...or...was it cart/stretcher time? :D

913805[/snapback]

I was flipping back and forth....but the announcer cracked me up when he said Najah hurt his knee by getting hit in the chest on a tackle. Pretty perceptive there. :D

Anybody see Davenpoop get hurt?

Did he walk off under his own power with a limp...or...was it cart/stretcher time? :D

913805[/snapback]

It was a run to the right side where he got lit up by a CB. He got up, limped around, and then headed towards the sideline. The limp wasn't even all that bad.

I watched some.....I know it's only a scrimmage and all....but did Losman look like a high schooler out there to anyone else? :D

913791[/snapback]

Wow! I didn't see the scrimmage but I live in Bills country, and from skimming my local sports pages this morning I would have thought Losman was in total control. I saw Losman perform once last year as a rookie and thought he looked like...a high schooler.