[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A Dumb scoring system (IMO)

whomper

Im in a league which isnt my main league that I commission . I like being in that league because its fun and no reponsibility except running my own team as opposed to my main league that I commish. I tried to get the scoring changed but me and a few other guys got outvoted. This league offers 6 points for a passing td which isnt terribly uncommon.The issue I have is that you also can flex a qb. You can start 2 qbs. I think with the 6 point passing tds and being able to flex a qb its was too QB heavy and diminishes other position players. Anyway It got voted to stay the same so it is what it is. I have the 3rd pick in that draft. I almost always draft a rb first and usually have a decent rb core . Given the scoring in this league and the fact that I think the first 2 guys are taking LT and SA Im going to go against my usual strategy and take Manning..

I don't like the idea of having two QBs as it takes away from the feeling that you are drafting a team (which is silly because after all one's team consists of like 8 players and one collective defense) but it probably makes sense in the value of a QB. I mean the QB is the most important player in the NFL and he makes or breaks a team, yet like usual, this year will have 3 QBs drafted in the first three rounds and only around the 5th round will a real run be made on the QBs. while secondary RBs like Staley, bennet, and Dunn go well before superstar season making QBs like Favre, Vick and Green