[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jimmy Smith

BS Miscreant

I heard mention on the radio last week that he may have violated the league's substance abuse policy but I don't see any other info anywhere else. Any truth to this? If so, what could come of it?

Really?  He would be due for a one year suspension if it's true.  He was suspended a couple years ago for 4 games for cocaine use.

914939[/snapback]

Yeah, I know. The guy was joking about calling him Jimmy Sniff again.

Thing is, like I said before, I haven't been able to find anything else on this.

Really?  I have not heard anything like that.  He would be due for a one year suspension if it's true.  He was suspended a couple years ago for 4 games for cocaine use.

914939[/snapback]

He's toast if that holds up. Cap is right--he's got a rap sheet with substance abuse...he could be riding the aluminum.

Here's hoping it comes true. I grabbed Reggie Williams in the 16th round of my draft today after reading this....when I mentioned the rumor after, no one had heard it yet...I'll owe you if it's true....and if not, it was a 16th rounder what can you ask for...