[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hey DMD

Jumpin Johnies

I'm still on my honeymoon and a bit tipsy but I'm in the middle of a couple of drafts and this guy is the best available player in my drafts according to your rankings. Everyone is steering clear of this guy because he's holding out and T.J. really isn't that bad of a player. Why do you love him so much? I know that you're a Texas native but I'm assuming that you'd never compromise your integrity over some manlove. Why is this guy ranked so high on your rankings when most people think he'll be the 3rd most productive rookie fantasy back this season?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

:middlefingergraemlin:

My options are Steve Smith or a bunch of doo doo rb's.  Why is Benson so high?  What am I missing?

920729[/snapback]

I think the problem is that everyone watched the game on Monday and saw a potential issue with the RBs in CHI.

i have said it before and i will say it again, he has rookie manlove (dont deny it!). benson just so happens to be giving the most love right now....

920738[/snapback]

Man, I don't want this guy at this spot in the draft. I'm thinking of taking a reciever and praying that I get Duce Staley on the flip(he's equal in my opinion).

:D

pick now jj, before the alcohol wears off!

I'd go with Maurice Clarett. . .

920743[/snapback]

You're gonna be waitng my friend. Unless DMD can tell me why Benson is the 19th best rb, I'm stuck trying to figure out what's better, a tier 4 running back or a tier 3 wr.

lol, I'm not up for quite a while.

We were shooting for one round per day and we've almost done two and a half.

920750[/snapback]

The liquor is telling me to take smith and pray that 1 of 8 guys are still left. These are all of the guys that DMD has question marks with exception of Benson. I don't see it, but then again I'm an investment Advisor and DMD does this for a living. It should be noted that I pay money for his advice, so in no way do I mean any disrespect. I just don't see it.

The liquor is telling me to take smith and pray that 1 of 8 guys are still left.  These are all of the guys that DMD has question marks with exception of Benson.  I don't see it, but then again I'm an investment Advisor and DMD does this for a living.  It should be noted that I pay money for his advice, so in no way do I mean any disrespect.  I just don't see it.

920758[/snapback]

What other WRs and RBs are available other than Benson and Smith?

Well, it's a good thing you've decided to keep your draft strategy to yourself. :D

920759[/snapback]

Wasted guy, but wat are the rest of you guys gonna do? Take Deshaun Foster as your rb #3 before you pick you're #1 WR?

I already have my #1 WR.

I'm just messing with you jj, I felt the same way about Cedric Benson.  He was ranked ahead of Brian Westbrook, but I took BW.

920772[/snapback]

Gotcha my man. I don't see what seperates Benson from Duce or Foster or LJ for that matter. Hell I'm thinking about Ronnie Brown before that guy.