[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is your Sleeper of 2k5 in Fantasy Football?

BigMikeinNY

By your "sleeper" of the year, I mean someone that you will try to draft, that will perform this year the MOST above expectations. :D

For example, getting Edge at the #4 pick isnt your sleeper of the year. Even if you think he will have 1600 and 17 tds Gotcha??

I got Toefield (jax, RB) in the 14th round in a pretty solid 12 team draft last week. I feel he is a huge "sleeper", and having him still there in round #14, had my eyes light up like a kid in a candy store!

(If other people in your league will be drafting and can see this board, my advice to you would be, dont post) :D

BigMikeinNY

That stinks so many of you are in leagues together

I wish there was a way I could get this info from some of you talented Fantasy Footballers

Oh well, just remember if you do decide to post information, anyone can see it!

(Cant believe I grabbed T.O. last week w/ pick #21)

BigMike

Toefield in the 14th? No way - he'll go Rd 8-9 in my 12-team league tops. Fragile's long-time rep proceeds him. I'll never forget watching my first two picks, Fragile and Vinny T, go down in Week1 with season ending injuries in my first year in FF. And I'm still here...

Anyway, I still like Toefield as a big sleeper plus McNair, Leftwich and Warner for QBs.

This is probably me being a USC homer re: Norm Chow & Jeff Fisher, but I think McNair could be a top 5 QB again, finally. My other sleepers are all WRs, so who knows? But here they are: Reggie Williams (JAC), TJ Houshmandehsfwuefbkwef (CIN), Greg Lewis (PHI) and Porter (OAK).

Ranked in outperforming: Toefield, McNair, Porter, and TJH. But word is out on those first two, almost as much as LJ down in KC, so we'll see if they start to rise in the mocks....