[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I Hate The Packers...

DaFreak

even in pre season bears, vikings and lions fans always manage to b!itch about the packers.

Get over it, there going to win the north again.

922613[/snapback]

Not this year dude.... when you have holes galore on defense and lose starting OL you dont draft a qb in rd one to ride the pine...

Slackers going down..

wow, I swear i've seen these posts and comments for what... the last 5 years... Its always the Vikings year, and either the Lions or the bears are the dark horse... Basically, one of those three have to win it before you can really call it. 3x North champs, and yes, I'd bet money on that.

typical packer fan? hey bud, you've been calling it for five years, and been wrong 5 times... I'm 5/5 at a certain point, you can throw luck out the window... As long as Favre is in the North, you are not getting that title.

And no, I don't beleive a Joey Harrington/ Jeff Garcia team can win it, nor a Rex Grossman led team... Before the Moss trade, I was actually worried that the Vikings might get it together, then I remembered that Mike Tice was their head coach.

Edited by piratesownninjas

typical packer fan?  hey bud, you've been calling it for five years, and been wrong 5 times... I'm 5/5 at a certain point, you can throw luck out the window... As long as Favre is in the North, you are not getting that title. 

And no, I don't beleive a Joey Harrington/ Jeff Garcia team can win it, nor a Rex Grossman led team...  Before the Moss trade, I was actually worried that the Vikings might get it together, then I remembered that Mike Tice was their head coach.

922669[/snapback]

I wouldn't talk like that when Sherman is the HC of the Packers...he's no prize either...

Grossman isn't so bad...it's only his 3rd year...and the Packers have the worst defense in the division and tied for the worst coaching staff with the Vikes...Bears and Lions have better personnel...easily..

Pack D has always had holes.

Favre has worked with less back in the day (that's a Wednesday, btw) when Holmgren was puttin old timers in to protect him.

Pack has Favre\Walker\Driver\Green.

Vikings did nothing but lose the best offensive player in the NFL. It doesn't matter if they bolstered their D, since they quit by November anyways. Bears might as well look for an injury replacement for Grossman and their D needs another year or so. Lions have Joey "just give me one more year" Harrington and a rubber-armed fruity pants.

I'll take the Pack for at least one more season.

Pack D has always had holes.

Favre has worked with less back in the day (that's a Wednesday, btw) when Holmgren was puttin old timers in to protect him.

Pack has Favre\Walker\Driver\Green.

Vikings did nothing but lose the best offensive player in the NFL. It doesn't matter if they bolstered their D, since they quit by November anyways. Bears might as well look for an injury replacement for Grossman and their D needs another year or so. Lions have Joey "just give me one more year" Harrington and a rubber-armed fruity pants.

I'll take the Pack for at least one more season.

922685[/snapback]

I agree 100%

I'll take Walker/Driver over any other duo in the NFL, especially with a top five all time qb throwing it to them... that Oh, so terrible line? They have to great tackles, and an all pro center in Mike Flannagen. As Mo said on NFL Total access, you can fill guard spots... You cant hide tackles and centers... They've replaced Verba and Timmerman, they can replace Rivera, and maybe Whale... Man, I almost cried when they let Whale go...

Even in a preseason game they get some BS to go their way. Lucky mofo's.

:D

922609[/snapback]

Preseason wins matter a lot. esspecially when Aaron Rodgers is QB.

I think the Eagles played the patriots closer than the Colts and Steelers did, so I don't buy into the AFC everything non sense...  Come Playoff time, any team can beat any other team.

923089[/snapback]

amen brother

Did you just see that..??...More luck...!!

Laughing

:D

922754[/snapback]

Laughing at you maybe. The Bears and Lions have sucked for many years and Minny has Mike Tice...

I rest my case.

typical packer fan?  hey bud, you've been calling it for five years, and been wrong 5 times... I'm 5/5 at a certain point, you can throw luck out the window...

922669[/snapback]

Yes Typical Packer fan, Claiming greatness in the past....You are 3 out of 5 (not a bad percentage but not perfect as you claim) :D

Minnesota 11-5 :D

Tampa Bay 10-6

Green Bay 9-7

Detroit 9-7

Chicago 5-11

Chicago 13-3

Green Bay 12-4

Tampa Bay 9-7

Minnesota 5-11

Detroit 2-14

Green Bay 12-4

Minnesota 6-10

Chicago 4-12

Detroit 3-13

Green Bay 10-6

Minnesota 9-7 :D

Chicago 7-9

Detroit 5-11

Green Bay 10-6

Minnesota 9-7 :doah:

Detroit 6-10

Chicago 5-11

Seems to me that you would have remembered 2000 and 2001 since they were 4 and 5 years ago. :D Or did you ( a cheesehead) actually predict that the Vikings and Bears would win the Central Division??

If you are going to crow at least get your facts right. :D

Green Bay is the only Team to win the NFC North...until this year :D

even in pre season bears, vikings and lions fans always manage to b!itch about the packers.

Get over it, there going to win the north again.

922613[/snapback]

Your tongue must be as green as Maddens from licking Favres nut sack :D

Back to the Cellar Packers until your cicada cycle begins again

Favre is magical - period.

There have been better QBs in the league (not many) but never has there been a QB who could improvize as well and make all those around him better. Its not luck, it is Favre. He pays sometimes for the way he plays the game, but when it works - it is magical.