[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Shannnigans is playin' musical running backs...

Tboogs

Hmmm, Anderson is leading the race because...

-Bell has been injury-prone and has been criticized for his poor work habits

-Griffin just doesn't seem to have the inner drive and confidence to be a starting back

-Ron Dayne.....need I say anything more?

-Maurice Clarett has not proven anything to anyone....

So Anderson, who knows the system and has not had a lot of wear and tear over his career looks like the safe bet to be #1.

For this week at least. This isn't any different from the last couple of years in Denver. This will last all year long and you won't know until they line up for the first offensive play who is actually the RB du jour. Stay as far away from this mess as you can.

Quick poll fantasy owners. 

How many of you wish that the Broncos had kept Clinton Portis, and traded Anderson, Bell and Griffin to the Redskins.

I know I do...

935369[/snapback]

I concur...

I will stay far away from that mess...

question (i know, i can probably look this up, but it wouldn't be as much fun): who's denever's full back? Last year it was anderson and rueben, that is until anderson got hurt and then rueben got moved to hb. they are both gone, so who is this year?

edit: i mean rueben is gone and anderson is back (for now) at hb.

Edited by soloArtist

question (i know, i can probably look this up, but it wouldn't be as much fun): who's denever's full back?  Last year it was anderson and rueben, that is until anderson got hurt and then rueben got moved to hb.  they are both gone, so who is this year?

edit: i mean rueben is gone and anderson is back (for now) at hb.

935473[/snapback]

If a tree falls in the forest....

I like Anderson as the RB in Denver.  :D  He's reportedly thinned down and in great shape.  His running style fit the offense well.  He doesn't have the speed of the others, but has good instincts, vision and patience. 

935585[/snapback]

I especially liked him in the 10th round of the 16 team GvE draft. :D

For this week at least. This isn't any different from the last couple of years in Denver. This will last all year long and you won't know until they line up for the first offensive play who is actually the RB du jour. Stay as far away from this mess as you can.

935357[/snapback]

Wasn't Droughns the clear cut starter once he played in that first game (no idea what week that was)? I have no idea why, but I had a hunch he was going to be starting and we have a blind bidding FA pool so I grabbed him for $1 the week before he started and loved it.

I totally understand the fantasy frustration, but the man is simply brilliant!

935979[/snapback]

Mike Shanhan is brilliant? The guy who punted to Dante Hall late in the 4th quarter instead of out of bounds? The guy who picked Jake Plummer to lead his team to the promise land? The guy who wasted a first round pick on Maurice Clarret? Need I go on?

Mike Shanhan is brilliant?  The guy who punted to Dante Hall late in the 4th quarter instead of out of bounds?  The guy who picked Jake Plummer to lead his team to the promise land?  The guy who wasted a first round pick on Maurice Clarret?  Need I go on?

936002[/snapback]

He was the last pick in the 3rd round but still probably a wasted pick. Many other needs could've been addressed there.

You guys crack me up.  Because you can't decipher the strategy makes him an idiot?  I totally understand the fantasy frustration, but the man is simply brilliant!

And snatching Mike Anderson in the 8th makes me a genious!  :D

935979[/snapback]

Who said the guy was an idiot? Every time I hear about Shanny and his musical RB's it get me angry.

Anybody that still gets upset at Shanahan and that RB situation is a moran. Plain and simple.

936073[/snapback]

sorry I did not mean to stir up such emotions....I was just reporting this fluid situation...that is what we do here.

I am use to shanny and his shannigans...

"every blue moon..."