[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vikes & Jets

devilwoman

See who is #2 Taylor or Robinson

938530[/snapback]

FWIW...Taylor started the game tonite opposite Burleson. Although MRob saw plenty of playting time in the 3-wr sets and was on the end of a 42 yarder from Culpepper.

Troy Williamson saw his first action in the 2nd half. After an incomplete on his first ball thrown to him, he went deep for a 54 yd reception. Two plays later, he caught a 13 yd slant over the middle and stretched over the goal line for a td.

Wow Vilma tackled a scrambling Culpepper with one arm.

938384[/snapback]

That was amazing :D

Daunte wrong-footed Vilma and was blowing past him. And Vilma stops Culpepper dead in his tracks with one arm :D

came away from this game wishing I had waited until I'd seen it before drafting my 5th WR with T Taylor still being available. I think Culpepepper will be spreading the wealth this year

One thing I didn't want to see was our punter making a tackle and hurting himself in a goddam preseason game. Come on it is late in the game who gives a shiat. Let the guy go and one of the flunks that won't make the team can tackle him. :D