[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tiki on PTI

Skrappy1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Sam. :D  I knew I couldn't have been the only Huddler to see it.

959024[/snapback]

I didn't know anyone would seriously question your report, skrappy. I saw PTI yesterday as well -- that's why I came to the board to see if anyone had posted on it. And, sure enough, you had it covered ...

I think some NFL players see fantasy football players as their main fan base now, so it's not unusual that someone will try to help out his fans. Chad Johnson was talking a couple weeks ago about being an elite WR -- and he listed the group he was in, and it was all the Tier 1 WRs. They pay attention to this stuff. And I don't think talking to fans on PTI is the same as a coach saying some BS in preseason coachspeak. We'll see, I guess.

pedroz let them think what  they will, its to late for them to see the light, people like to hate on  players that have bove average years... i say f-em and let them watch thier league  playoffs from the sideline this year

959166[/snapback]

Your man love for Tiki wouldn't be because he's your only RB would it? Man you better hope your right and that the Giants are really good this year or you'll win only 1 game the entire season. :D I hope for your sake that you have about 10 more rounds left in your draft. Your team sucks.

Glad to hear the info. about Jacobs. I've watched him a little in preseason and he looks really good. People here in Carolina have been talking about Shelton, but quit after watching both play and seeing Jacobs play much better. Oh yeah, I also drafted him in one league in the 15th rd. :D

Your man love for Tiki wouldn't be because he's your only RB would it?  Man you better hope your right and that the Giants are really good this year or you'll win only 1 game the entire season. :D  I hope for your sake that you have about 10 more rounds left in your draft.  Your team sucks.

959409[/snapback]

do some reasearch :D

See the light? Hate on players? Man you are barking up the wrong tree.

I hate to break it to you, but last preseason I was on these very boards saying that Tiki was being underrated and I didn't think Dayne was a threat at all to his job security. As it turned out I was right - as far as predictions go, you win some, lose some. But one thing I'm not is short-sighted to the degree that I can't realize when someone has had a career year, a year that they have virtually no chance to ever repeat.

Tiki's career year was last year. I'd bet anything on that. Those drafting him based on 2004 and expecting more of the same will be disappointed. That is my opinion, I assure you it is an informed one, and I am entitled to it, the same as you are entitled to yours. I guess we'll have to wait for the results.

BTW, Soopanuts is right. I am a Giants homer. I live in NJ. I go to college at Montclair State, which is about 5 minutes from Giants Stadium. There hasn't been a buzz coming from Giants camp like there is about Jacobs now since Jeremy Shockey his rookie year. He will get his touches and he will get the short-yardage and goalline work...believe what you want

the "hate on" reply of mine was made after being up for over 24hours...hard to covey sarcasm over an internet message board...regardless i never said tiki was going to have a career year again...i did say that jacobs wouldnt hurt tiki directly, fantasy wise.

nor did i attack your status as a giants homer.

and naugrad is wrong...i think i have more manlove for jacobs, all im saying is the guy has played in two games, way late, and only after cloud and ward have gotten touches. lining up against 3 and 4th stringers he put up marginal numbers in the second game.

like i said before tiki is still going to be a top 10 fantasy back this year...2006 could be a differant story

and just to let you know ill be sporting my freshly tailored #27 jersey this year for all games...these darn south korean will make anything for you :D

lol south korean made "knockoffs" generally dont hold up that well or for long :D

it would probably do more harm than good...not to mention ive been bitten while wearing both my bdu's and full up "you are in the bad sh!t now,hope you had your shots" chemical protection suit.

these skeets are mutated super skeets, there is no help :P