[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Can you imagine Volek

Donutrun Jellies

THIS IS NOT BASED ON ANYTHING BUT SPECULATION ...

If Detroit was interested in trading Harrington to KC with KC being nervous about Green's vascular situation ... and now Garcia being broken ... why not trade Harrington (who would be a suitable backup for McNair) to Tennessee for Volek? Harrington and a #2 for Volek, especially with the noises Volek's agent has been making? :D

Personally, I'm thinking Joey may thriiiiiiiiive this year, but if his coaches aren't convinced and thinking of unloading him, can you IMAGINE the season Volek would have with all the toys in Detroit? :D Wowsers.

THIS IS NOT BASED ON ANYTHING BUT SPECULATION ...

If Detroit was interested in trading Harrington to KC with KC being nervous about Green's vascular situation ... and now Garcia being broken ... why not trade Harrington (who would be a suitable backup for McNair) to Tennessee for Volek?  Harrington and a #2 for Volek, especially with the noises Volek's agent has been making?  :D

Personally, I'm thinking Joey may thriiiiiiiiive this year, but if his coaches aren't convinced and thinking of unloading him, can you IMAGINE the season Volek would have with all the toys in Detroit? :D Wowsers.

964832[/snapback]

I definately believe Volek has proven himself and deserves to play somewhere...

Can't trade Harrington now, too close to kickoff. With Garcia hurt, he's the only one who knows the playbook.

But, I agree that Volek would be a great fit for the Lions. If they offered a 2nd round pick for him, I wonder if the Titans would bite. The Titans know they're in rebuilding mode and they know they he'll be asking to be traded next offseason anyway.

I've thought of Kitna being moved at the right price considering it's his contract year....

964963[/snapback]

The coaching staff has not been "super" pleased with Palmer....Kitna wouldn't go no where this year....if Palmer delivers..maybe at end of year... :D

The Lions only look at backup Qbs that shine in 2 or 3 games and then sign them to a long term contract. These guys, Kitna and Volek, have way to much experience for the Lions to be interested. They only like the Scott Mitchell types, not that there is anything wrong with that as I like Scott Mitchell and will defend him to my grave!

The Titans would be a fool to get rid of Volek.  He is the future and a bright future at that.  McNair does not have too much left.  When it takes you two hours to get out of bed in the morning, it is time to consider hanging the cleats up.

964943[/snapback]

Exactly why he's going nowhere. The Titans are rebuilding - why let the franchise QB of the future go?