[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

LaMont Jordan

Vet

:D AMEN

Dude, give it a rest already. So you think Jordan's a piece of Athenae. Fine. Everyone's entitled to their own opinion.

My opinion is that I do have Jordan as my 3rd rd choice and am very pleased with his fantasy production (pt per reception), which if I understand, was your whole point in the first place. Who the f-ck are you to tell people how they should run their leagues?

You need to get a life.

1021835[/snapback]

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, I have Keenan McCardell and Plaxico Burress in a couple of leagues. It was just so obvious that they'd have 664 yards and 9 TDs between them by now.

1039631[/snapback]

:D

Well, looking at your avatar, you're obviously a highly intelligent individual with spectacular taste in sports teams... :D

Jordan 421 total yards  3 TD's and 16 catches = 76 pts in my league

Williams 453 total yards 2 TD's and 3 catches = 60 pts in my  league

Of course I am not saying Joordan is better. just giving you those stats you asked for.

1039188[/snapback]

No reply from Vet since you posted these stats, or sinc eit was slear Cadilac would be sitting again...

Listen you son of a crack w h o r e - bottom line is I was smart enough to take Carnell Williams and pass on LaMont Jordan.

Now go back to sucking your aunt's stinky snatch.

1039183[/snapback]

Classy, very classy.... :D

So, how many points is Cadillac going to score for you this coming week, oh prognosticator of prognosticators?

I dunno...Jordan is now the 3rd highest scoring RB in my league, behind Westbrook and LT2...

having 2 top 5 RB's is proving to be a strong anchor to my team...

1046595[/snapback]

Seeing you post this made me wonder how he's stacking up in our league.

I knew he was doing well, but was actually surprised that he's #5 in our league. He's been consistent and if not necessarily with rushing yards, then in the passing game and getting TDs.

Julius Jones is ranked #10 and Cadillac is #14. Who's the tool Vet? Uhh... that would be you.

I agree that Jordan is nothing more than a backup-caliber halfback in a featured role. He may have a decent game every now and then and may be a decent #2 fantasy back, but he should be able to do better than 3.7 yds/carry with Moss and Porter keeping the safeties out of the box. Even Pittman and Thomas Jones are more talented than Jordan.

I agree that Jordan is nothing more than a backup-caliber halfback in a featured role.  He may have a decent game every now and then and may be a decent #2 fantasy back, but he should be able to do better than 3.7 yds/carry with Moss and Porter keeping the safeties out of the box.  Even Pittman and Thomas Jones are more talented than Jordan.

1047463[/snapback]

For my part, I could give a rat's a-s how he does on the actual field. I care about how he performs on my fantasy team and right now, after checking this morning, he's the #5 scoring back. 'Nuf said. What exactly was your point? :D

For my part, I could give a rat's a-s how he does on the actual field. I care about how he performs on my fantasy team and right now, after checking this morning, he's the #5 scoring back. 'Nuf said. What exactly was your point?  :D

1047484[/snapback]

You just read my point, Tatoo. :D

I agree that Jordan is nothing more than a backup-caliber halfback in a featured role.  He may have a decent game every now and then and may be a decent #2 fantasy back, but he should be able to do better than 3.7 yds/carry with Moss and Porter keeping the safeties out of the box.  Even Pittman and Thomas Jones are more talented than Jordan.

1047463[/snapback]

I agree with what you right here about pittman and Jones. Jordan had not been very impressive in the running game up until last week.but in his defense he has been adjusting to a new offense behind a bad line and 2 of his games came against the Patriots and Eagles.That being said I would rather have Pittman or Thomas Jones on a REAL team.

Edited by Doc Holliday

I agree with what you write here about pittman and Jones. Jordan had not been very impressive in the running game up until last week.but in his defense he has been adjusting to a new offense behind a bad line and 2 of his games came against the Patriots and Eagles.That being said I would rather have Pittman or Thomas Jones on a REAL team.

1047717[/snapback]

You would rather have Pittman or T. Jones over Jordan? :D

That's what I meant.  Pittman and Jones are inferior FF players this year for obvious reasons.  But both are more talented backs than Jordan, IMO.

1047750[/snapback]

I wasn't sure if he was talking real life or fantasy.

I agree that Jordan is nothing more than a backup-caliber halfback in a featured role.  He may have a decent game every now and then and may be a decent #2 fantasy back, but he should be able to do better than 3.7 yds/carry with Moss and Porter keeping the safeties out of the box.

Part of the problem is Turner - IMO, the Raiders have the kid from Toy Story running the show right now; he's loving the junk out of Buzz Lightyear (Moss) right now, but he'll go back to dependable ol' Woody (Jordan) by midseason.

Even Pittman and Thomas Jones are more talented than Jordan.

1047463[/snapback]

Pittman and Thomas Jones have ALREADY failed at holding starting jobs; I'm willing to give Jordan at least 8 games to prove he can do better.

Seeing you post this made me wonder how he's stacking up in our league.

I knew he was doing well, but was actually surprised that he's #5 in our league. He's been consistent and if not necessarily with rushing yards, then in the passing game and getting TDs.

Julius Jones is ranked  #10 and Cadillac is #14. Who's the tool Vet? Uhh... that would be you.

1046898[/snapback]

Thought I would take a look in our local:

Jordan is #8

J Jones is #9

Cadillac is #14