[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Losing Teams - Vent your Misery Here!

Butkus

This thread is an effort to provide therapy to all of us owning the slew of underperforming and injured players at what is almost the end of the 1st quarter of the season. Go ahead.....get it all out.

I'm 1-5 combined in my two leagues this year, which combined have entry fees over $1,000. Beyond my record, my teams are poised for more misery. Both of my teams are looking about as weak as I can ever imagine ANY of my teams looking in the past 10 years.

Notable points of pain:

Peyton Manning: Killing me as the #1 pick in my QB heavy league #1. Hope still exists that he can turn it around, but Dungy is likely to keep riding Edge and that defense until they lose.

J. Lewis: OUCH! Why did I buy into the pre-season hype?! That O-Line looks in shambles

K. Jones: see J. Lewis above

L. Coles & A. Boldin: injured QBs - just super

C. Martin: Yeah my leagues are redrafts so I'll take the old guy. Bad choice.

I. Bruce: see C. Martin. Jimmy Smith sure looks good right now... bad choice

Pennington: Real good then....

N. Burleson: Oh he's going to explode this year. Oh wait, that was his knee, not his production...

S. Jackson: What happened to the run when your ahead theory? Oh, wait....Martz is the coach.

Any body else ever have a start missing on so many picks?

Excuse me, I better go write some checks...

I could use a catharctic scream. Every year I lead the league in points scored against and am stong out the block this year. To date, I am 1-2 while the 3-0 team in my division had scored 47 less points than me and allowed 99 points less than me. It's maddening. I had Alexander, Holt and Jason Witten this week and still lost. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my longtime league that I'm the commish here's what I have

QB: P.Manning*, Warner

RB: Portis*, A.Green*, C.Martin, Suggs, Benson, Blaylock

WR: S.Smith*, Driver*, TJHoush, Kennison, Burleson

TE: McMichael*

K: Kasay* (dropped Akers)

D: Colts*, NE

Manning plus my old RB's (Martin, Green) are killing me. I could have taken either Jordan or Rudi instead of Portis. Got Green in the 3rd and Martin in the 4th (great value).

I'm picking up M.Moore so hopefully he can pick up my RB. I'm 0-3 and have 2 very tough games, going against LT, Barber, Harrison (1-2) next week and a 3-0 guy the week after. So far this Manning owner is having nightmares about draft day.

I'm not getting killed but losing buy about 10 pnts or so. A decent game by Manning and I'd be 3-0.

Oh and I tied this week, but since the other guys bench scored more than mine....he won, can't catch a break.

I'm 2-1 in another league with the high pnt total so it's not a total loss, but frustrating none the less.

ok, now breath.

0-3 - Feeling your pain.

Hass - benched him for Lefty the one week he threw 2

K Jones -enough said

McAllister - his city flooded and he lost all home games 2 days after I drafted him - still glad I have him - happy to root for the saints

A. Johnson - enough said

I. Bruce - hurt

Gonzo - bust so far

Ravens - what happened?

Wilkins - my FFL all-star

Is it next year yet?

Edited by NavinRJohnson

0-3 for the first time in my main money league (started in 95).

Thougth I drafted well out of the 8th slot in a 10 team league

Bulger--OK so far

McAllister---love him but Katrina did not help

Lewis--On my Lord what happened there (could have had J Jones, Westbrook, Owens, Johnson.... UUUUUGH

Coles--Pennington's rubber arm has killed him

Taylor/Chambers/R Williams--Pick your poison

Gonzo--Green thinks Tony's still playing BB and trying to bounce pass to him.

Akers--bad Hammy

Panther D--Dropped them for Giants and then they did nothing.

Picked up W Parker and he had his worst game last week.

I have scored the least amount of points and had the most points scored against which adds to my misery!!!!

Damm where to begin. So many failures, so little time

J. Walker. Gone before end of the first game But never fear I picked up A. Johnson and then backed them up with B. Stokley. Yep, that's working out REAL Well.

Now throw in K. Jones, and Baltimore Ducks, and there you have it, the makings of a last place team

And speaking of nags, what in the he!! is up with the Colts???? In one League I have Starvin Marvin, in another I have R. Wayne, and as you can see above in another I have Stokley. Manning, your killing me, absolutely killing me...... :D

So, Major bombs so far:

Baltimore (in 3 leagues)

J. Walker

M. Harrison

R. Wayne

B. Stokley

K. Jones

A. Johnson (in two leagues)

D. Foster (in two leagues)

M. Clayton

Edited by JoJoTheWebToedBoy