[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Do you hope for injuries if they help your squad?

Cunning Runt

Do you hope a player gets injured if it benefits your fantasy team (ex: you hope Stephen Davis goes down if you have DeShaun Foster)  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Do you hope a player gets injured if it benefits your fantasy team (ex: you hope Stephen Davis goes down if you have DeShaun Foster)

• Yes - If it helps my squad, sure I do
    • No - it's in poor form to wish for injuries because of karma
    • No - it's in poor form to wish for injuries because it's classless

Do you not like being called a man? I don't think he meant anything by that, the automatic assumption here unless otherwise stated is that were all men. :D

1027997[/snapback]

Ok - I'll let this thread rest. Interesting conversation. I gathered from those posting that many think it's low-class to hope someone goes down if your fantasy squad would benefit. The vote tally though suggests that there are also many who feel the same way I do, but perhaps chose not to post in support of this reasoning lest they be berated.

It's all good though.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok - I'll let this thread rest. Interesting conversation. I gathered from those posting that many think it's low-class to hope someone goes down if your fantasy squad would benefit. The vote tally though suggests that there are also many who feel the same way I do, but perhaps chose not to post in support of this reasoning lest they be berated. 

It's all good though.

1028545[/snapback]

Now where's that dead horse beating smiley?

And its not a question of rooting for an injury, its hoping your being thorough and prepared for your draft and free agent management results in your benefitting at the expense of your fellow competitors.

Lets face it, our approach to Fanstasy Footall injuries is no less cynical than the NFL takes with these guys. They are merely grist for the mill. They last for so long, and they are replaced by the next big thing, or a bigger better deal!

:D

I never hope for injuries unless the guys mug is on the receiving end of my knuckles.

1029412[/snapback]

I admire your ability to say so much in so few words when you post..