[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Media is way to quick to forecast Doom.

PantherDave

I'd say that the media is really to quick to count out 1-2 and even 0-3 team's, the season is only 3 weeks old and there is still 13 games to play. I learned that last year in spades-my Panthers were 1-6 and missed the PO by a mere one game. Now, don't get me wrong, I'd love for the Cat's to be 2-1 or 3-0, but with last years experience..1-2? The Panthers and the rest of the lot are just fine and with out a doubt still control their own fates. Then again, the media has to write something, and put this spin and that spin on things around the leauge. Now I can't vouch for all the teams that are 1-2 or worse, but I know in both losses the Panthers did more to help the other team win than just getting blown out or something?? I still think the Cat's will be 4-2 going into the bye week, and looking back at my notes/thoughts, I had them 5-1 or 4-2 going into the bye week, so let's just enjoy the season shall we, after all, it's not how you start-it's how you finish. Peace PD.

especially the 1-2 teams that lost a couple of road games. some of those teams lost to the opposite conference too.

0-3 i would start worrying though, but we've all seen some winless teams find their idenity near the end of the season. I definitely wouldn't count 0-3 teams out.

:D WHAT IS WRONG WITH COLBERT

1034835[/snapback]

ECHO :D WHAT IS WRONG WITH COLBERT

I dropped him like a hot potato...yeah maybe premature but he can't catch a cold the way he is playing...phooweee. Gardner is going to get the go-a-head come sometime in the Monday night game...Dehlomme needs another option and Mr. Rock-o-hands for the blind isn't cutting it.

:D WHAT IS WRONG WITH COLBERT

1034835[/snapback]

Like I said in another thread last week, it seems he's playing in a fog, and his feild awarness is just plain awful, as he has more catches out of bounds than he does in the feild of play. Maybe he feels RG looking over his shoulder, but RG was brought in to fill the loss of Moose ( IMHO), not take Colbert's job away. I think he will start splitting time with RG, and I really feel RG can shine in the Carolina offense-only time will tell. Then again, this could be the week Colbert goes off??

I've watched a good deal of the Panthers' first three games, and I think they will be fine. They could just as easily have been 3-0 if they hadn't blown the Saints and Dolphins games in the final two minutes. They just need to cut down on the mistakes (especially Delhomme) and they should be good to go.

I love the Pack,but at 0-3 this year they need to be written off.I projected them to go 6-10 this season,my expectations may have been too high.

1035492[/snapback]

The Packers started 1-5 last year, and went on to make the PO. So, until they are mathmatically eliminated never say never.

The Bills were 0-4 last year, went 9-3 the rest of the way, and missed the playoffs by not being able to beat the Steelers' backups in Game 16. Unless they have a brutal schedule, any team can recover from 1-2 or 0-3. Except maybe Arizona.