[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone else lose because of

T_bone65

I had a 6 point lead going into last night and all he had was San Fran's D and I have Longwell and Steve Smith. First couple of minutes in 2 TD's for San Fran's D and I am now down by 14 with Longwell and Smith left :D

:D Kick alot of field goals ala Rackers darn it!!!!!!

:D Keep Throwing the ball to Smith

This is a TD heavy league with longer TD's being 12 points (over 41 yards)

I had a  6 point lead going into last night and all he had was San Fran's D and I have Longwell and Steve Smith. First couple of minutes in 2 TD's for San Fran's D and I am now down by 14 with Longwell and Smith left :D

:D Kick alot of field goals ala Rackers darn it!!!!!!

:D Keep Throwing the ball to Smith

This is a TD heavy league with longer TD's being 12 points (over 41 yards)

1039700[/snapback]

What are you worried about? You should win.

I had SF D in one league and may win because of it. He has Kasay and I'm now up by 38. He was previously undefeated and is a jerk, so I hope he loses.

What are you worried about? You should win.

I had SF D in one league and may win because of it. He has Kasay and I'm now up by 38. He was previously undefeated and is a jerk, so I hope he loses.

1039710[/snapback]

I should still win but if Smith doesn't get any TD's then I am in trouble. I would of much rather had to not worry about it. The guy I am playing is tied with me for first as well.

I should still win but if Smith doesn't get any TD's then I am in trouble. I would of much rather had to not worry about it. The guy I am playing is tied with me for first as well.

1039712[/snapback]

Yeah, I understand. The Packers pass D is terrible though, so you should be fine.

Wow.  That sounds like my game, except I had Rackers and SF-D.  I rode those two to victory over the commish.  :D

Better to be lucky than good, I guess.

1039760[/snapback]

I had Rackers and 49ers D as well. I saw those two quick defensive TDs and thought I may get a huge game out of their D. those two TDs certainly helped soften the blow, but in a "points against" scoring system those 31pts allowed hurt like hades and made their total points for me just ok.

I was down 23 with Boldin & Lloyd to his SF Def last night, going into the game I felt pretty good, until the end of the first quarter. The DEF TD's were bad enough, but McCown and Rattay both started that game pretty poorly too. Ultimately I gained some ground, but still need about 300 yds and 2 TD's from Delhomme tonight to win.

If I do end up losing I'll credit the SF Def with my demise this week.